Saturday, August 29, 2026

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #658


Here's a question I posed ten years ago today, and I thought it was worth resurrecting. In view of the current state of sexual identities, it may not be politically correct, so I hope you will forgive me.

 If you are reading this blog, you are almost 100% guaranteed to be interested in spanking for one reason or another. You might actively engage in it, or have just started to explore, or maybe you're just curious. But there are many people out there who don't share our fascination with this percussive sport.

There are four possible combinations of spankers and spankees:

  1. Male spanker and female spankee
  2. Female spanker and male spankee
  3. Female spanker and female spankee
  4. Male spanker and male spankee

Which combination do you think non-spankos are most comfortable with, or most understanding of? Which one can they simply not get their heads around, or are least comfortable with? 

Leave your reply as a comment, and remember, all opinions are welcome here. Please feel free to interpret the question as you wish. If you prefer to state your own preference instead, that's fine. I will publish a summary of our discussion once everyone has had a chance to speak.



Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I don’t think non-spankos will be comfortable with any of these permutations, except perhaps in a hanky spanky bedroom context. Accordingly, I think their spanko preferences, if they have any, will parallel their sexual preferences.