Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for August 9

What do you do if your spanking partner is away?

Bonnie: We’ve been fortunate to not have that problem, at least not for an extended time. Even when Randy was sick, he could still swing a light implement.

Robert: Recently, my wife was away for a "Girl's Weekend," including the day I usually receive my maintenance spanking. She isn't interested in me spanking myself, but she did have some "maintenance" tasks to remind me she's in charge even when away.
For example, I have one pair of nylon panties that are two sizes too small, usually worn on days when I'm to be spanked later. However, in this case, the first full day she was away, I was to wear those panties...uncomfortable all day, but a nice remind.
Other days, I was assigned corner time. It's odd standing in the house all by myself, pants and panties at my ankles for ten minutes, but it's what you do when your wife tells you to do so.
She made up for lost time when she got home and I went to bed with a VERY red bottom.

Wendel: Luckily the Misses has a job that is fully remote. If I leave for a project she will tag along. If I am only going only for a day or two and she does not join I will paddle or whip her bottom good so she has something to remember me by. 

When the Misses goes on a girls' night out excursion she is usually back the follow evening. Before leaving the Misses will give me a rather sound paddling to ensure I behave while she is away.

CEM: I just put everything for the future into the...spank bank. 😁
Sorry, couldn't resist. 😬

Roz: We have had occasions back in the day where we have been apart for a period of time. Regular communication which includes phrases like "you will" or "I want you to" help alongside regular checking in. In regards to spanking alternatives, things like chores, corner time (bleah lol), set bedtime. Of course these can be used whether together or apart.

Ronnie: P hasn’t been away for a long period so not had that problem. 

Rosco: We’re in the midst of a bit of a drought right now. Neither of us is away, but there are numerous distractions and anomalies in our schedules.

When Irene was away and I was missing the attention, I got into bed, pulled a pair of her panties over my face and listened to a Missjenndavis podcast as I drifted off into a nap.

Irene will be eager to reengage when we have an opportunity but that might not be for another 10 days - unless we find time this afternoon. Absence does my the heart grow fonder!

Red: Fortunately, we have almost never had extended periods apart from each other. More than 50 years of seeing each other almost every day. No wonder I need to be spanked at times. 

Prefectdt: My partner is never here, because I do not have one. However, there are often times when I cannot get spanked. During these times, self spanking, with various implements, does help me keep my rear end in condition, but is not at all satisfying. There is an EMS/TENS unit that I have found can give me a half hour electronic spanking, and that helps to keep me in mental balance.   

Hermione: Like others, we are together every day, and neither of us is away overnight, so there is no need to go without spankings.



Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: