Friday, April 26, 2024

KDPierre's Favourite Implement

 

This is a photo of our homemade lucite paddle resting against the very lovely feet of my Honey, Rosa. The paddle was made by using different types of saws to cut the shape seen from a piece of thick, clear, acrylic plastic, and then ground and sanded so that its edges were smooth. I have a typically smallish "boy-butt" and this paddle was custom designed to allow Rosa to spank it very efficiently whether bent over a bed or table, or over her lap. The paddle is rigid and hefty which means it imparts admirable sting with even a mere wrist flick, but is durable enough to be employed forcefully if Rosa chooses.....which she often does. 

We have other implements, but this one is probably used at least 90% of the time if not more. It's easy to use, concealable for transport, can be used in a variety of positions and for various situations from play to punishment, and can deliver anything from a crisp sting all the way to a blistering whack.

Thank you, KDPierre. I've had many responses, so watch for more favourites in the weeks to come.

Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

5 comments:

KDPierre said...

You're welcome, and thanks for posting it. Without a blog of my own I think I'm living vicariously through yours at times like these.

Donn said...

I compliment you on that design!

I especially like the way to "textured" the hand-grip area to prevent "slip" and provide maximum control; like a natural extension of the hand and arm. I'm curious how you achieved that "texture:" Wet & Dry Abrasive Paper? A "Flap-Wheel?" "Sand-Blasting?"

I was also curious about the actual dimensions: Thickness? Overall Length? Diameter of the "working end?"

(I have shop and often fabricate new designs; I also seem to be the "test 'dummy'".)

-- Thanks

Roz said...

This looks awesome KD, very clever of you, but acrylic ... ouch!

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

I like the look of your paddle. Must have taken you a while to make. Nice design.
Love,
Ronnie
xx

KDPierre said...

Donn- It's about 3/8" thick, 4" diameter across, and about 12" long. I just notched a line with a saw, and lightly sanded the handle portion while protecting the rest with tape.
Roz- Thanks, and yeah, it packs a punch.
Ronnie- Thanks, not really, it took just a few hours start to finish.