Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Full Moons

Today let's have some fun with images that look like bottoms.

The first is a creative logo called two moons by designer Joe Prince.

How many bottoms can you see?


Then there is the stage with curtains closed and spotlights on, from VeryDemotivational.com

The giant red, blistered bottom received a standing ovation before the play began.





Finally, this is the lovely Dita von Teese.

Of course, it's not a picture of something that only looks like a bottom, it is a bottom, and a lovely one at that, even though she's trying to hide it.
From Hermione's Heart

8 comments:

Spanky said...

I'll stick with the Bottoms that look like Bottoms myself. But the others are interesting too!

sixofthebest said...

Hermione, as Spanky says. there is nothing like the real thing. Namely 'twins mounds of voluptous flesh, awaiting a good spanking' Oh! how I love this pleasureable, treasureable, sexually, erotic, part of a woman's anatomy. Knickerless of course. Encased in a garterbelt, with stockings attached. Many an 'ode', could be joyously written, with a kiss of the lips.

ronnie said...

stage curtain picture I like.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Michael M said...

Hi
Thanks for the introduction to Dina.
The moons are fun too.
Regards
Michael M

Anonymous said...

I always prefer the real thing.. last picture was best, even better if we saw her bottom being spanked.. :)
Red

Jujubees said...

Nice!

Lea said...

We can twist anything, can't we? ;-)

Hermione said...

Spanky - I understand exactly what you mean.

Six - You are so eloquent.

Ronnie - I like that one too.

Michael M - My pleasure.

Red - The picture I chose left room for the imagination to soar.

Jujubees - Thank you!

Lea - We sure can :)

Hugs,
Hermione