Thursday, May 9, 2024

Ronnie's Favourite Implement

Ronnie writes: "Without a doubt it's our Leatherthorn paddle. We've had it for ages. It's so well made and the rose gives it an elegant touch. It's a good size for traveling and it's been on many holidays with us. It has a lovely bite but not too strong. I love leather and I love the rose on the front and even when it's hurting I can still think of that rose being applied to me...lovingly...and it makes me feel good...if a tad sore after."

I can vouch for its effectiveness since we have one just like it.

Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

4 comments:

Sage Blum said...

Sounds good. There's something like it on Etsy right now, although the shop owner is taking a couple of weeks off currently.

Roz said...

Oh yes, I've seen this on the blogs a number of times, a popular choice. I like leather and love the look of this.

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

We have a similar one without the flower 🌺 than we enjoy.

I bought a pair of leather ping pong paddles, spending a fair sum, that fell apart all too quickly.

Rosco

Ronnie Soul said...

Hermione - Thank you.

Sage - It's very effective and very well made. I'll take a look in etsy. Thanks.

Roz - I think one or two of us have this model:) Thanks.

Rosco - A pair of leather pink ppong paddles, intersting.

Love,
Ronnie
xx