Friday, May 17, 2024

Norse Cavalier's Favourite Implement

 Norse Cavalier writes: " My favourite implement, apart from my hand, is a wooden clothes brush I bought at a clothes store near my house. It was the first implement I ever bought.

The first time I used it, the woman thought it looked cute and really wanted to feel it, though when I started using it, she howled, and it quickly earned the nickname "Satan". I mainly use it for punishments now, but a one-minute fast, hard brushing is very effective, even on an experienced spankee. I only use it over the knee, on a bottom that's already been hand-spanked, and for brief periods."

Ouch!

Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife/mommy started with one of these, it got my attention, it landed hard and fast, results of me kicking, squirming, did not take long. It was when she found the bath brush, longer handle, better results. My wife/mommy insures I learn my lesson, home or away from home. Jack

Roz said...

Hair brushes and bath brushes sure have a reputation! Ouch is right. It does look cute though. Deceptive lol

Hugs
Roz

Sage Blum said...

It looks similar to the "perfect" brush I bought from Cane-iac that they seem to be out of now. They told me they got it from their equestrian supplier. It's a brush to brush horses with.

Sage Blum said...

oh, and it packs a bigger punch than a hairbrush.