Monday, May 13, 2024

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for May 12

Do you have any spanko nicknames?

Wendel: No nicknames for me. I have always referred to the wife as The Misses. 

 Mark: I don't have a nickname either. Maybe something to think on.

 Donn: My wife told me when I act like a delinquent, I'm acting, at best, as a "boy." So, she always refers to me a "Boy:" "'Boy,' do you think that was acceptable behavior? "'Boy,' go and get my strap;" "Ready for your lesson, 'Boy'?"

When we were just getting started in DD, I was often asking my wife to be more intense and strict with me. It didn't take her too long to turned it around, one day telling me: "From now on, whenever you are 'under discipline,' you will ALWAYS call me 'Miss Strict!'." (And she was!)

Roz: What a fun question! We don't have spanko nicknames as such. Rick did name me Scrappy, as in Scrappy Do, some years ago though (hence my blog monika). I can be prone to getting wound up at times if I see wrongdoing. Let me at em!

Jack: No nickname, I will call my wife Mommy when I've been a naughty little boy, I will address her as Mommy if others are present. When my wife/mommy saids I can stop calling her Mommy then I do, but not until then. 

Rosco: Irene pretty much calls me by my real name (not Rosco), but also calls me her naughty little pussy boy and other such variations.

She can be any number of people in our role play, Susie, Tammy, Maria, Mrs. McGillicutty et al. Usually I call her ma’am when she gets bossy or strict, or sometimes Princess.

Prefectdt: I do not play with one individual, often enough, to build up the kind of dynamic that would give rise to the regular use of nicknames. I do like being called things that remind me of where I am at in a play situation, but not names that are insulting. I prefer names like “Boy” or “Subject” to things like “Scum” or “Filth”.

Sage: My partner just puts adjectives in front of my name for nicknames. Like "Here is well-spanked Sage" when my eyes are glowing and I'm smiling later in the day, after a spanking.

Barrel: Yes, Miss. Thank you, Miss. Please, Miss. Only if they are harder, Miss. 

Hermione: No nicknames here. Actually, no names at all. I do call Ron by his real name if he's in another room and I need to get his attention. Ron shouts "Hello" to me if I am at a distance or not responding. He only says my name if he is talking to someone else and referring to me.

Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: