Monday, October 14, 2024

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for October 13

It's Thanksgiving Day here in Canada, and pumpkin pie is on the menu tonight. Before we can enjoy it, let's see what you said about visiting a professional Dom or Domme.

Bonnie: Ever could be a long time, but I don't think so.

Graham: I went many times in my 30's and 40's. Had rewarding experiences and, surprisingly to me at the time, met some very nice women. Although the industry norm is that these women don't date clients, that is not at all the case. Two people can establish a meaningful relationship and friendship in these situations, which fortunately occurred with me. I never met anyone who wasn't nice and competent and focused on customers' needs. 

CEM: Nope, never, ever, ever on the "pro-sub". However, I do like fresh red tomatoes, and I like making women's bare bottoms the color of...red tomatoes. :) 

Dan: I never say never, but it's unlikely. The only way I can see it happening is if, god forbid, something happened to my wife or, in the unlikely event we split up after 30+ years. Even then, I don't know that my very strong interest in domestic discipline-style spankings (a) would be fulfilled by a pro, since that wouldn't be in a realistic domestic relationship; (b) is so strong that I would seek it out from a pro if it wasn't happening in a primary relationship.

Enzo: I have never visited a pro-domme because that is not my preferred dynamic.

However, I have often considered offering my services as "pro-dom" and wonder if I would get any interested inquiries. 

Wendel: Nope and nope. The Misses in leather panties swinging a belt is all I need to cover that desire.

FL: Never have but am strongly leaning towards it. I am single (widowed) and not getting any younger, so I think it's a 'now-or-never' thing for me. My biggest concern is that it would be a huge and expensive disappointment without the emotional connection of a relationship.

Jack: Never thought about it, looking back I would say I should have, but not for sexual pleasure, but for a woman taking charge. 

Rosco: I am intrigued and would go if I thought she was right for me, but it’s not likely to be compatible with my marriage.

Ideally Irene would take me herself, dragging me in by the ear whining and pouting and begging. This naughty boy is incorrigible, she’d explain, I need someone to help me give him a thrashing he won’t forget.

jpo: I used to visit a male pro dom for spankings. I had to appear at his door bare naked, having undressed in the car, it involved walking naked up his driveway, knocking on the door and asking for a spanking when he answered. Some days he would just close the door and leave me standing there naked until he decided to let me in the house.
Then he would tie and gag me and proceed to whip my sissy bare bottom with a heavy strap for usually 45 minutes. He was very good at using a strap and often left me crying like the little sissy b*tch i am.

Prefectdt: I have in the past and I will in the future :)

S: In the past I have hired a submissive women who likes to be spanked. Most of the women I spanked this way are delightful spirits who enjoy spending time having their bottoms roasted. I recently spanked a lovely woman so hard that I had a blood blister on my hand. When we were done she just said that was wonderful, I hope we can do it again soon. I know it is not perfect but it helps me retain some of my sanity.

I just read all of the comments, I know it is not my place, but I would encourage FL to go for it. The women I have met over the years have been wonderful and they made me feel great about our interest. 

FL: It's absolutely "your place" to offer an opinion and I truly appreciate it. Thank you. One of the biggest pluses I can see is being able to allow myself to "let go" in a session, without fear of judgment or damage to an existing relationship. Feeling great about enjoying being spanked would be wonderful; frankly, I'd be happy just not feeling ashamed about it.      

Mija: It's something I've thought about, a lot. I haven't, but I think I will someday. I like the idea of being able to push some of my limits with someone who's experienced and, perhaps, into the idea of being a little bit cruel.

The trick, as far as I'm concerned, would be finding someone whose primary kink is the corporal punishment end of spanking. Someone who understands it's the center of my kink, not an expression of or pathway to submission.
 

Barrel: Yes I have, and will consider it. I have entertained the idea of a session with a pro domme with my wife for my birthday. I think my wife would appreciate watching a pro deal with me. I am encouraged with all the positive comments about friendly and professional relationships that may be available.

Roz: Not for me. Spanking for me has to be within the bounds of a relationship with a connection between us.

Hermione: I can't see myself ever doing that, but if it works for you, go for it and enjoy it.

 

That was quite a wide variety of answers, and one of our more successful brunches!

 

Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Chronic Excessive Manliness said...

(Mutters to self...I was *not* offered any pumpkin pie. What the hell kind of "brunch" is this?) :)