Saturday, October 5, 2024

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #560



The table is set, the soup is hot, and the chairs are comfortable, so let's get started on another weekly discussion. 

Our good friend Prefectdt has a blog devoted to links to other spanking blogs. After a quick perusal of a few, I decided that people do seem to enjoy spanking pictures. There is quite a lot of variety in the kind of photos displayed; some are much more explicit than others.

What makes a spanking picture enjoyable for you? What do you like to see? What would you prefer not to see?

Leave your reply as a comment and when everyone has had a chance to speak, I will post a summary of our discussion.



Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

6 comments:

WendelJones said...

For me the best spanking pictures are the ladies getting it on the bare bottom. It has to show the bottom along with all the beautiful curves and creases. I am also a fan of the pics showing the upset, firm lady sitting on a chair with a paddle awaiting her bad boy’s arrival across her lap. Severe bruising in the pic is not a turn on nor is the legs spread wide open as the spanking is administered.

Glenmore said...

I do enjoy pictures of a female spanker who is smiling , laughing and enjoying herself while her man has a completely opposite expression. I also like to see spanking with women wearing glasses ,whether spanked or spanked.

FL said...

I enjoy F/M scenarios, particularly those with a maternal figure administering a classic OTK spanking with hand and/or hairbrush. I especially like seeing the women's faces, a look of strict determination as they mete out punishment. I don't need nudity or lingerie (though I am partial to full slips).

Rob Allen said...

I like to see a nicely-shaped spankee enjoying it or reacting to an intense stroke, not just enduring or seeming to dread it. Any gender combination can work but I identify most with M/f.

Chronic Excessive Manliness said...

Realism. All the websites that popped up over the years, or use to be magazines, that just hire women to spank or the mere depiction of it...not a fan. Without authenticity, it means nothing to me and can be sort of off putting. Anything photoshopped, faked, adding redness, just bogus. There are no shortage of people in everyday real life that partake in this activity, no desire to see anything fraudulant or just for $$$.

Wallace said...

I prefer F/M but like some M/F. Very much like women in some form of stockings and suspenders, which I find even sexier than nude ladies. All a matter of preference! Graham