Tuesday, March 12, 2024

The Perils of Persnickety

Our good friend KDPierre wrote a fanciful description of a fantasy implement at our brunch some weeks ago. Inspired by his effort, he went on to create a story complete with excellent artwork, all in the style of Dr Seuss. I was impressed by his effort, and he has allowed me to share it with you here. It's quite long, so I'll be sharing it in four parts. Before you read part one, you may want to refresh your memory by reading his original description here.









Part Two tomorrow. I'm sorry some of the text on the right side is truncated, but I had to enlarge the images for ease of reading. You can click on the image to see it all.


Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Hermione and KD,

Firstly, I love the word persnickety!

What a wonderful tale and fantastic illustrations! Very clever KD! looking forward to reading more :)

Hugs
Roz

KDPierre said...

Thanks, Roz!