Monday, March 18, 2024

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for March 17

Our topic was trying to get out of being spanked, and here's what you said.

Dan: Since all our spankings are disciplinary, oh yes, I've tried to get out of many of them. They say "justice delayed is justice denied," and delay is my go-to move for trying to get out of one.

 Sage: I am always trying to get into a spanking, not out of one. But then my spankings cause me pleasure & no serious pain. I am grateful though that my vanilla partner is willing to spank me twice a week, for between 30 minutes & an hour, interspersed with vanilla stuff. He's stopped asking me "Have you had enough?" because he knows by now I'll always say "No, I'm insatiable. Stop when you are tired." 

Bonnie: I would say very seldom, and never without a good reason. We generally agree to postpone the spanking until a better time, but I don't get out of it.

Graham: Nope! Never had a spanking that wasn't well deserved -- or at least pretty well deserved! 

Wendel: I would have to agree with Sage Blum. The Misses and I are happy to get spanked.

Roz: I may have protested verbally on the odd occasion but the spanking always happened. There have also been times where Rick has decided not to spank and I have said "I thought you would spank". A dodgy move perhaps lol, 

Jack: No way, tried everything, not going to happen, my wife/mommy isn't going to change her mind.

FL: Was role playing with a new partner, I pleaded a little too enthusiastically not to be punished and she let me off the hook. Then the penny dropped and boy, did she make up for it!

Prefectdt: I'll say a big fat no to that question :)

Barrel: Our spankings are consensual so either of us can opt out…for a while. We use spanking as a prelude to intimacy and if there is a better or more desirable offering at the time, either of us can pick a better option. Spankings are also used for disciplinary, educational and stress relief reasons, and while not always implemented at the time of the triggering event, we always get to the thrashing, but not until both of us feel the time is right.

A.J.: Nope!!! Good Lord, why? Too much fun! 

Allow me nominate poster “FL” for providing us the “Comment of the day!” That one made me laugh.

Hermione: Like many of you, I would never try to avoid a spanking. Bring it on, I say!

Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ireland is where the women rule, learned from a friend who visited Ireland that husband have a short lease, the wives understand going to the pub, but they rule the home. Jack