Monday, February 12, 2024

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for February 11

Do you have a fantasy spanking implement that you would like to try?

Loki_Darksong: The Louisiana Prison Strap.

A three foot long, four inch wide, three eighth of an inch thick piece of leather with a wooden handle. I had seen one in person many years ago at a party. But while I was tempted to see how it would feel like I, regretfully, chickened out of asking for a session with it. Although if I had been asked I more than likely would have said yes. 

Roz: Great question! Fantasy implement? I'm not sure,but definitely leather. Hmm, perhaps a strap?

Norse Cavalier: I've always wanted to buy a proper cane, of the kind used in schools. Most canes online are shorter and don't have a hook. I usually prefer OTK spankings, usually with my hand, but I'd like to try giving a woman a proper caning at least once.

KDPierre: A "fantasy implement"? I guess it would have to be a Dr. Seuss "newer and neater, stingy Who-thingy, wacky bun-beater" which is essentially a kind of spanking machine that the naked victim (I guess, me, LOL) is secured to with their bare butt suspended just above thick leather paddles on a large paddle wheel powered by a bunch of strong-legged Who's who scamper inside the wheel like overgrown hamsters, turning it so that an endless barrage of whacks slam into your (my) bottom over and over. To make it really fun, I think it would be extra embarrassing for the victim (again likely me) to "dance with jing-tinglers tied onto their heels" which in this case would be oversized bells that ring as one can't help but kick from the pain. And it would probably be very entertaining to anyone watching. And just think: you'd have the sound of the Who's giggling, the squeak of the wheel turning, the loud smacks of the paddles rhythmically slapping against the bare flesh, the jing-tinglers ringing, and no doubt the honest yelps of the victim (still me) reacting to the ever-growing bottom-burn. As the Grinch lamented, "Oh the noise, noise, noise, noise!"

Barrel: A dressage whip. They seem so thin and whippy. And I bet the resulting impact delivers quite a precise sting. It’s probably a good thing we don’t have one, as our toys travel with us from summer to winter houses and I’m not sure how I might hide it.

Interesting topic this week. Thanks.

Rosco: Well, it’s amazing how many interesting questions there are.

Irene and I have tried quite a few, and she mainly uses three while a handful of others languish in our lockable box. A fair amount of art and science has lead to the two tailed leather strap, a leather paddle and a riding crop. All produce an intense but not severe sting, and are gratifying for her to swing and she is able to hold on ok with her mildly arthritic hands. She also likes the noise, so uses the riding crop maybe a bit less.

It’s hard to find a good switch in nature in these parts, but sometimes I’ll spot a shoot from a wild plum tree in late spring. We also once had a birch, purchased from Cane-iac, that I’d soak before using. It was exquisite but eventually fell apart. I wonder if it’s still available.

Not exactly an implement, but I’d like to try a spanking bench. Irene often ties me up before discipline, but I like to be tied securely. Also, it would be ideal to have a cradle for my head so there is no pressure on my neck. Yes, I like to be comfortable when I’m being punished.

Wendel: I asked The Misses and we both agree that a Rube Goldberg style spanking machine would be cool to try. Once turned on it goes through thirty steps to bend The Misses over and pull down her pants. After rounding a corner and popping up toast there is another thirty steps to pull her panties down. The machine turns her bare bottom outward to present it along a long corridor to the paddle. Finally she gets lined up for the paddle. Each swat takes 20 steps which gives The Misses time to enjoy the sting of the paddle. The number of steps is controlled by me by filling a hopper with marbles. One marble equals one whack. Maybe a couple bags worth. After a sound paddling the machine fries an egg, spills orange juice and moves The Misses to the presentation area where her sore bottom is presented through an antique picture frame in the gallery for 15 minutes. 

Finally, it is my turn.

Bonnie: I once saw a teardrop shaped wooden paddle on the internet that had a rounded convex surface on one side and a concave surface on the other. I might not like the experience of being spanked with that thing, but I was intrigued. The convex surface directs the same force over a smaller strike area. It would be like a bath brush, only heavier. The concave side would have the opposite effect. Its inward curve would spread each swat over a wider area.

Maybe I'm nuts, but I would be willing to try both sides, you know, just for the experience.

Rene: I would like to be spanked with a carpet beater. It would cover a large area and since it is not solid unlike a paddle would land hard. I had made a small one once but my Auntie lost it during a move. Too bad.

Mark: Mine are the carpet beater and a longer cane. We have a cane that my wife is very skilled at using but ideally would be slightly (6"?) longer.
I have wondered what a carpet beater could feel like - pretty unique I would think.

appleTom: The one that I fantasize about is the tawse, 2 or three tails medium or super thick, (I'm unsure which would be "best").

Once at a SCONY weekend, I got 8 with a razor strop. That caused explosions of lights in my eyes. Since my play encounters have been few and far between, they never really got me to a state of, "OMG I can't take this", at most I got "this is neat, can't believe this I'm taking this so well". It might take a few applications, but my suspicion that a tawse could get me there.

Graham: I've yet to experience a carpet beater or a good switch. I'd love to be in a remote cabin and have my wife send me out to the forest to bring back a bundle of switches. Might happen some day!

Ronnie: Maybe a spanking machine. It would be fun, I think.

Hermione: How about a light sabre? 

Luvinhub: A little late replying...
My fanatasy implement which while fantasy I do believe I would regret having experienced. The first would be a switch. We ride bicycles on rail trails often through wooded areas. The fantasy is that for whatever reason my wife deems that I need to punished while out for our ride. She uses what is available, a switch. So off of the side of the trail she has me lower my bike shorts and punishes me right there. Who might hear the howling. The other would be a cane.

I've experienced several of the implements that some of you have yet to enjoy, so I guess I'm pretty lucky!



Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

KDPierre said...

Hermione. I can't believe you said "light saber"!!!!!! My first draft of my comment started with ".......either a scaled down in intensity light saber or a Dr. Seuss........". What a crazy coincidence! Of all the fantasy things two different people could come up with! I'm just glad now that I edited it out, otherwise it would have spoiled your comment.

Sage Blum said...

Thanks to everyone here for the fascinating ideas. Will be looking up the Dr. Seuss spanking machine to see a picture of it.

I'm so new to TTWD that I've just recently stopped living in fantasies and started getting spanked in reality. So all my fantasies are fulfilled at the moment. Though the rug beater people here are discussing may be the implement I buy next.

For stress release, all my fantasies are fulfilled by this bamboo paddle from Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WT2896?th=1

and of course by the famous Vermont Country Store stress release brush--I mean bath brush. If my partner wacks me with either of those for a couple of minutes, I totally forget about whatever was stressing me out before that.

My erotic fantasies are quite fulfilled by the thick leather spanking buddy from cane-iac, that protects my partner's hand, while also stinging enough to be erotic, and vibrating my nether regions sensually.

And there's this great stingy leather paddle I bought on Etsy. It stings more than the spanking buddy but still is pretty sensual.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1439265117/brown-leather-spanking-paddle-handmade?