Sunday, August 2, 2026

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #654

I hope everyone's hungry, because the waffles are hot and ready! No waiting for them to cook. And speaking of waiting, that brings us to today's topic.

What is the longest period of time you have waited between spankings? What was the reason for the long delay?

Leave your response as a comment and I will publish a summary of our discussion once everyone has had a chance to speak.



Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

12 comments:

Bonnie said...

Randy didn’t want to spank me when I was pregnant. He was worried for the safety of our baby. I got that concern, but I was less certain. There were zero spankings for many months. I can’t remember a time when I needed it more.

Even after our daughter was born, I had to convince him that beating my bottom would not affect my breast milk. In any case, the baby was fine and she now has her own college-age daughter.

Anonymous said...

I had messed up at a visit to a friend, we got home late, I knew what was to come, but my wife/mommy said nothing. I got up after she and took a shower. It was stepping out of the shower she stood there, pointed to the front room, I had dried off and naked went to the front room. I was told to stand, and wait. It was an half hour and finally she took me over her lap and the bath brush was applied hard and fast. This is the longest time I can recall. I was told to face the wall, a good hour passed and then she said get my pajamas on. The rest of the day I did as told and prior to an early bedtime I was given another spanking. Jack

WendelJones said...

We both got the flu that lasted a week and 3 more days before we really felt good again. It was the longest we ever went without spanking each other.

Donn said...

Well, so far I think I hold the record for longest period:

Discontinuation: Junior High School football coach was last person to swing a paddle for many years. That was back in 1972.

Resumption: My current wife was next person, with one of her rubber straps. That was back in 2004.

I think that makes 32 years! (That's a "record" I never again want to come anywhere meeting!!)

Donn said...

OOPS! I forget the second part of the question.

Why so long?

Basically, I don't thing I'm really a "spanko." I don't have a spanking "kink" or "fetish."

I do, most certainly, have an "empowered female" fetish. I've know that for many years since roughly Junior High School. However, it was always felt and express in "non-spanking" ways.

Back in roughly 2002 I discovered the Disciplinary Wives Club website, which "supercharged" my "empowered female" urges, and linked them to "reality," with "Good Old-Fashioned Discipline" and all the accoutrements (mostly spanking and butt thrashing); so easy -- so natural - SO REAL!

Roz said...

When we had a dd dynamic back in the day we used to have weekly maintenance so there was that anticipation every week. There were also a few occasions a spanking was 'due' but Rick was away so there may have been a wait of just over a week.

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

It was back in the 90s, I gave up for nearly four years. The reason? I mistakenly thought that I could choose to be or not to be a spanko, and it was time to stop this childish thing. I was wrong. Upon some heavily dropped hints from a psychologist, that I ended up seeing on a regular basis, I took up getting spanked again an all became better.

Prefectdt

Prefectdt said...

Sorry. That last comment was me. I just forgot to sign in to my Google account.

Prefectdt

A.J. said...

Twenty (20!) years? From the time I first knew spanking fascinated me as a young lad to the time my GF tricked me into spanking her. Does that count?

(Why? Because I believed that anyone who took pleasure in 'hitting' a woman was a perversion worthy of prison.)

Reversing laps...a year?

Dan - A Disciplined Hubby said...

It's probably the period I'm in right now, in which it's been over three months; probably more like four at this point. It was the result of an injury that's going to take a while to heal. We had another period, two years ago, in which we went about three months. That too was medical-related.

TTWD said...

Never really kept track of time between spankings. Spankings in the past usually went in spurts of two or three weeks without and then maybe three in the space of a week. We are now doing more often regularly, and if I feel stressed, I ask to be spanked. We are about to try twice a week to see how that works out.
bottoms up
Red.

TTWD said...

addendum: I am spanked while on vacation, and we do not worry of how thin the cabin walls on a cruise ship, nor in a hotel or airbnb. We will never meet the people again that are the opposite side of the wall. However, we do put music on to muffle the sound a bit, but our love making creating an orgasm is much louder, and we do not muffle them. Neighbors can choose which they like best!
Red