Sunday, August 16, 2026

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #656


Welcome one and all to another weekend spanko brunch. We all live in different countries around the world, so we can't meet in the same physical location to eat and chat, but we can still have fun together here on this blog. No travel required!

For my husband and me, spanking involves many of our senses. Besides the feel of the paddle - either in his hand or on my bottom - there is the sight of him standing there, ready for action. Then there are sounds, lots of them: my squeals, his laughter, the swish and crack of the implement. The scent of a leather paddle or belt is always a turn-on for me. I wouldn't want to be deprived of the whole experience. But what about you?

What do you think about using blindfolds, gags, earplugs or headphones during a spanking? Do these restrictions enhance the experience or take away from it?

Leave your response as a comment, and once everyone has spoken I will publish a summary of our discussion.



Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

8 comments:

WendelJones said...

We tried having the spankee blindfolded and wearing noise canceling headphones playing “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies”. The Misses cried out much louder each time the paddle whacked her fanny. She said it seem more intense because the music relaxed her and then the surprise whack of the paddle produced endorphins, adrenalin or whatever chemicals the body makes to increase pleasure. When it was my turn I did not want her to stop. My bottom hurt so bad after that I could barely get my pants back on but the pleasure was well worth the pain.
Restraints? Bought a pair, tried it once and never used it again. We just did not like it.

Wendel

Barrel said...

We tried a blindfold and I didn’t care for it as I like to see what is coming before I feel it. Never used ear plugs, and won’t as I like to hear the “whurp” of the cane before it is administered. We do use a perforated ball gag occasionally to heighten the aura and when the caning will be extended or severe. Restraints are commonly used when we do a session.

Roz said...

We have used restraints and blindfolds in the past. For me it definitely added to the experience and my other senses were on overdrive. We have never used earplugs or headphones.

Hugs
Roz

Dan - A Disciplined Hubby said...

We've never tried any kind of sensory restriction, and I doubt we would. As the recipient, I already have a very narrow focus on a single sensation during a spanking -- the sensation of the brush or paddle slamming into my butt. I think my wife gets more out of the other sensory inputs, particularly sounds. She has said she loves the sound of that paddle or strap striking.

Chronic Excessive Manliness said...

Nope on all three...never would.

Prefectdt said...

I have tried blindfolds and gags, whilst on the receiving end. Always at the request of the person handing out the whups, not asked for by me. A blindfold and someone who knows how to direct the mind play are a combination that has often added positively to my experience. Gags, on the other hand, especially ball gags, have been for the benefit of the spanker, I just don't mind them. I am happy to be gaged, in the spirit of compromise, bit it is more for the benefit of the other party in the interaction. Ear plugs and headphones do not appeal to me, at all, and I would take some convincing to try them out.

Prefectdt

Bonnie said...

Sensory restriction can be either good or bad, depending upon the context. In a playful scene, blindfold spanking games, like guess the implement, can be fun. I have a problem with noise cancelling headphones because they can make a scene too intense for me. Likewise, I don’t like any gag that restricts my breathing. That’s a hard limit.

But if he wants to tie me up or tie me down, I’m all in for that spanking.

TTWD said...

interesting ideas, but we have not ever tried any of these. The idea of guess the implement when blindfolded would possibly add another element of fun to the activity. Not hearing the stroke, and not knowing when it would happen could be very intense. Another reason to by noise cancelling headphones for travel on airplanes.
And, as usual, we could chat over a meal just you and me,if you ever wanted Cindy would be happy to join us if you wanted, and Ron would always be welcome. Just dreaming, but who knows it may come true.
bottoms up
Red.