Saturday, August 22, 2026

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #657

Welcome to another weekend brunch! Several years ago I published a story here about a woman who had to agree to be spanked by her husband's boss in order for him to keep his promotion. The story was fiction, but what if you found yourself in that position?

If you are the spankee in your relationship, would you agree to be spanked by a stranger in order to help your husband / wife / partner get ahead or keep a job? If you are the spanker, would you encourage your husband / wife / partner to go through with it?

Leave your thoughts as a comment and I will publish the outcome once everyone has had a chance to speak. I hope you took the time to read the story; it's quite delicious!



Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Robert said...

Well, since we're both retired this is a total fabrication, but I suppose if she thought it important enough and my wife asked/told me to take a spanking from a stranger, I hope (and think) I would say "Yes, ma'am. Where and when?"

I think it would make her proud of me to do so. I've never been spanked by anyone else, so it would be quite a step in our relationship!

Bonnie said...

My first thought is “how strange are they?”

I don’t know why anyone would even think that caning the employee’s naked wife was on the table. The story provides a rather unlikely rationale. I like the fantasy and I would enjoy a bigwig spanking role play with Randy. But in real life, I would have to respectfully pass. Only one man gets the privilege of spanking me. Any retribution would be met with a lawsuit.