Our dear friend Bonnie has been hard at work writing, and here is the result of her creativity. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
AI Said What?
New fiction by Bonnie
Saturday was date night at home for Cindy and George. It was almost dinner time. George reclined in the living room watching YouTube videos on his tablet. His girlfriend, Cindy, was in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on her special chicken paprikash. The distinctive aroma of dinner filled the small bungalow. Everyone knows about the Hungarian paprika, but the right onions, she told him, are just as important.
“It’s chicken,” Cindy announced with a mixture of pride and insistence. “OK, I’m coming,” George replied, eager to enjoy another of her culinary specialties. The chicken arrived at the table atop nokedli, Hungarian noodles, and topped with a classic creamy paprikash sauce. The accompaniment was parsley potatoes. Cindy briefly considered adding red cabbage to the menu, but she wasn’t sure he’d like it.
“This is amazing,” George observed, as he made quick work of the savory Magyar feast. Cindy was more inclined to savor the meal she carefully prepared. She made certain there would be plenty of leftovers to enjoy later.
As George cleaned up in the kitchen after dinner, as is their agreement, Cindy moved to the living room and scouted the streaming services for an appropriate movie.
“I love your paprikash,” George declared as he entered the room with arms wide to demonstrate his enthusiasm. “And I love you too, my sweet chef!” Cindy beamed with satisfaction over her meal’s success. He sat next to her on the couch as she scrolled through the films.
“George?” Her rising pitch suggested a meaningful question was coming.
“Yes…?”
“I asked AI whether you should spank me. He wanted to know whether I had done anything naughty to deserve a spanking. I replied that I hadn’t, but I really like spankings and we hadn’t done that in a long time.”
“You asked AI? Really?” George didn’t expect that.
“Yeah. I wanted a second opinion.” Cindy was defensive now.
“But you didn’t just ask me? What did it say?”
Cindy struggled to conceal a blush. “He said you should definitely spank me as soon as possible.”
“Well OK, that’s some AI advice I’m willing to take,” George replied, now chuckling. “Do you know where that hairbrush is?”
Cindy knew exactly which hairbrush he meant. “Yes, I‘ll go get it.”
George positioned himself in the center of the couch in preparation for all that would surely follow. He turned on the lamp behind the couch to illuminate the proceedings. When Cindy returned, George couldn’t help but notice how lovely she looked in her blue and white flowered dress. He hadn’t really noticed before, maybe because of her apron, but she dressed up for him and this dinner date.
“Have I told you that you are beautiful?”
“Yes, but thank you. Here’s that brush.”
George thought the speed with which she blew past his sincere compliment suggested she wanted to get right down to business. And that business was spanking. Setting the wooden brush beside him, George gestured for his lover to take her position across his lap. As George gently guided her shapely torso into place, he recalled that it had indeed been a while since he spanked his girlfriend. There wasn’t any good reason why they stopped. Their lives just got busy. But now they could start making up for lost spankings.
Cindy was thrilled to finally feel the spanking she had clandestinely craved. Why, she wondered, hadn’t she mentioned it earlier? Why did she have to blame AI? She knew now he would have said yes, and happily. Next time, she won’t keep quiet so long.
Cindy uttered an almost imperceptible gasp as George gently unwrapped his gift. But George heard it. Beneath her pretty dress, he stopped to caress her aqua and white striped bikini panties before exposing her twin alabaster globes. These gorgeous curves demanded attention and George made certain to pay tribute through a series of light traces that made Cindy shiver. Incredibly soft and smooth he noted.
But soon, the time had come for the evening’s highlight, or at least one of them. Rubbing gave way to tapping and tapping to slapping. Before long, George was spanking in earnest. Cindy drank in the rising sensuality of his steadily striking palm.
Next came the brush. George knew his partner hadn’t been spanked for months and wouldn’t be acclimated to this harsh implement. But he also knew Cindy. She wouldn’t be satisfied with half a spanking. He started slow but firm and gradually stepped up the pace, reading her body and breathing for signs of distress. Her growling moans soon suggested quite the opposite reaction. Even so, George stopped after a short while to limit the damage that was by then quite evident along the lower slopes of her punished cheeks.
Cindy practically jumped from his lap and into his arms. They embraced as Cindy landed a passionate French kiss. George momentarily hoped he didn’t taste like paprika and onion. Too late. His next thought was “Wow!” They had unleashed a torrent of lustful zeal. Hands roamed and clothing fell. Each found the other quite ready for next stage. Their mutual desire was too urgent to delay so the carnal celebration continued unabated on the living room couch.
As the couple embraced afterward, Cindy shared how much she appreciated her spanking. “The sting was just so energizing, so, so exciting.” George too appreciated their date night at home. Spanking Cindy was splendid fun. So was everything else.
“Are you still sore?” George knew the answer but wanted to hear her say it.
“Oh hell yes! I’ll be feeling that hairbrush for a while. But I don’t regret it in the least. Thank you, my love. I needed this.”
“Let’s make sure we keep that brush somewhere we can easily find it. By the way… Did you really ask AI about a spanking?”
Cindy’s halting response gave her away. “Um, I. Ah. You know I kinda did, but those chatbots are programmed to not talk about fun adult stuff. So I did ask. But I, uh, made up the answer I wanted to hear.”
A knowing smile crossed George’s face. “So you might need another spanking for lying about the AI?”
“Yes, I guess I do, but maybe not tonight.”
Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine


9 comments:
That was good, made me smile too, thanks Bonnie.
Boru
."Cindy uttered an almost imperceptible gasp as George gently unwrapped his gift. "
Thank you, Bonnie, for writing which is, for me, one of the most exquisite moments. That little 'almost imperceptible gasp' you sometimes hear as the gusset of her panties reluctantly spring free from her most personal and private space. Sometimes it's a scared "Mew", a quiet "Ummmm..."," or an audible quick, anticipatory intake of air that she holds in. She is at her most vulnerable, most 'available,' her most private parts revealed with no defense. He can do with her what he will. "It" is about to begin.
The spanking that follows is almost anti-climatic.
Bonnie, thank you for writing that line that caught my full attention.
And Hermione, maybe there's a question in there for your brunch?
Loved the story!!! Kiki
Boru - You’re very welcome. I’m glad you enjoyed the story.
A.J. - My husband says even my fictional characters are basically us. I don’t think that’s true in every case, but I cannot deny there are influences. I write about what I know. The unveiling is a special moment for both of us.
Kiki - Thank you! This story started with a simple concept and seemed to write itself thereafter. I like those best.
You're very welcome! Kiki
Sorry I am late to this. Now I have The Beatles in my head lol. That was awesome, enjoyed reading this. Love the AI twist. Thank you Bonnie and Hermione:)
Thank you, Roz. I try to be topical. 😀
What a delightful story, and Bonnie is back to writing and posting! Double yayyy!
You scare me at first with the title, and I thought that AI was involved in writing of the story. Ouch.. But thankfully the curiosity won, and different ouches flew off the page. Thank you, Bonnie!
Thank you, SiM! Despite the title, the words are all mine. Every once in a while, the muse shows up unannounced and I have to write a new spanking story. I am grateful to Hermione for providing this platform.
Post a Comment