Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for September 7

What would you like to learn about spanking? What can you teach others?

 Bonnie: I like to learn through direct hands-on experience. In fact, I’m still learning.

Jack: Resisting, talking back, is not a good idea.

Rosco: Well, I had a few girlfriends here and there, but I never really felt comfortable being intimate until I started a relationship with Irene when I was 24. Discussing spanking, then engaging in it, happened pretty organically at the time.

I wish I’d understood myself better and was able to communicate with girls when I was much younger.

On the other hand, I remember leaving a small New Year’s Eve party when all my old friends had partners and I was single - they’ve all been divorced now and we’re going strong.

Roz: Always learning:) perhaps one lesson perhaps would be the important of aim and avoiding wrapping.

Red: I agree with Roz of the importance of aim and not wrapping. Wrapping with a long tawse hits the bone on the side of your body that has no padding, and not concentrating when spanking can have the end of a bath brush strike like a 2 by 4.

A.J.: What would you like to learn about spanking?

Nothing. Comfortable with what I know.

Is there something about spanking that you have learned the hard way, that you could teach others?

No. Not really. And not sure I would want to teach anyone anything re: spanking. Kinda' intimate to me.      

Prefectdt: What would you like to learn about spanking? 

I would like to know what is in it for the people who like to be the spanker. I do switch myself, although I would not describe myself as a switch, for me being a spanker is just a technical exercise in getting the spankee to the place they want to be in, but it is no great thrill for me. Even when I see an attractive butt under my lash, I am more concerned about what I am doing to that rear end than I am about how pretty it is. When receiving I can get a high that no external drugs could match, but cannot see what the spanker is getting out of it. It would be nice to find out what is in it for them.

Is there something about spanking that you have learned the hard way, that you could teach others?

Yes lots. Horticulturally I am a trained and experienced adult instructor and the skills learned from that have translated well to spanking scenarios. This has been useful when playing with inexperienced spankers. 

Wendel: I think we know enough to keep enjoying spanking. Always nice to read about other’s experiences. 

Hermione: I have learned a lot by watching spanking videos, especially what NOT to do. Videos are a lot of fun to watch and might help convince a reluctant partner to give it a try.



Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: