Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for October 4

What does the spanker do that lets you now this spanking is going to be different?

Bonnie: Some Jazz musicians claim they never play a song exactly the same way twice. I think that concept applies to my dear husband Randy’s approach to spanking me.

We celebrated my birthday last week in the traditional fashion (for us). Except it wasn’t. I anticipated an enthusiastic celebratory OTK paddling with lots of banter, probably up in the bedroom. That would have been perfectly wonderful and totally appropriate for the occasion.

But no. I ended up down in our basement, cuffed to our spanking bench naked for a caning. Yeow! Fortunately, he didn’t go into full punishment mode, but I definitely felt every year. He had candles burning down there for illumination. I didn’t count them. He proceeded slowly and silently as might befit a more somber ceremony. I was intrigued by the change of pace, quite literally, and loved the excellent set of marks he gifted me.

I’m impressed he’s still coming up with new birthday spanking ideas after all these years. Ceaseless variety makes things interesting, exciting, and fun.

Having said all that, I told him afterward that it’s about time to stow the bench for the winter. It’s cold down there!
 

A.J.: How about same room same position. With a candle for each year. After each stroke a candle is lit/extinguished (your choice!)

(Imagine going into that room and seeing all those candles! There's some mind-fucking!

Bonnie: I’ve come to expect there will be surprises, but my Prince Charming still invents spanking scenarios that I don’t anticipate. After the session, he sometimes asks how I liked my spanking. This is the about only input I get to his planning process. At that point, however, my mind is typically scrambled to point where my clever response is something like, “My butt hurts.”

If he chose the incremental candle approach you describe, I’d be fine with it.

Wendel: Normally during a hike in the mountains just the pants come down for spankings. To spice things up the Misses will strip naked for her spanking. The spanking and sex that follows after is quite erotic knowing that someone could come along and spot us. 

A.J.: This was my suggested question. An earlier topic had to do with noise-cancelling headsets that led me to ask about things you hear but do not see. I call it "mind-fucking," but "gaslighting," in the good sense also works; the subtle toying with your partner's thoughts for the pure joy it creates.

So, no sound, sound, now visual. You come to the place of judgement and see her/him* do something that immediately get the neurons firing across the synapses. Something that lets you know, 'This time it's going to be different.'

And by 'different' I don't mean threatening. But you're on alert. My pick.

She is seated in that uncomfortable, armless chair that you know so well, kept only because it has one special purpose. You are standing close to her. Her short skirt is pulled back (No! Further back...!!) exposing the lap of justice, a hairbrush/paddle/strap resting on her right thigh...
Your heart beat increases...
Her (calm but decisively): "Get those pants off!"

And at the same moment - She starts to tie her hair up.

And that's my visual! She ties her hair up!

I have learned/noticed over the years - that when a woman ties her hair up, things are about to get serious! And it's for the most common things; play tennis, repaint the living room, the dreaded spring cleaning, wash the car. "It's a job, it has to get done, and I'm going to do it."

And that simple act thrills and excites you. And warns you! There may be a bit "extra" in this one. Good or bad, but it's there.

The fun one: She smiles so sweetly at you when she does this.

The less fun one: There is no smile, her lips are gently pursed like an impatient woman waiting for you to get moving, and she's staring at you, eye-to-eye, as you do as you are told.

The even worse "Oh, shit!" one: There is no smile, her lips are tightly pursed, and she's staring at you, eye-to-eye and not blinking, as you do as you are told. This is where you consider your past life choices.

Even though I don't give/get really hard spankings, there have been times when a bit more than expected was delivered. Something where the eyes opened a bit wider. A "Pink-plus" tush when it is over. But that's about it.

* I don't know what the male equivalent is of tying up the hair. (Rolling up shirt-sleeves?) You?

Prefectdt: I think that this topic is for those with long term spanking partners, so I will opt out this time. Looking forward to reading everyone else's replies, though.

Rosco: I can get a clue by how she’s dressed. Irene likes to dress up for our “dates”, and sometimes changes once or twice during the two hours or so from start to finish. Irene doesn’t have a huge wardrobe, but she’s creative.

She’s done the schoolmarm thing recently a few times, but also can be a cheerleader, a senorita, and any number of other personas. Hairdo, lipstick as well as clothes, and she has a lot of fun with accents as she delivers the obligatory naughty boy lecture as she intermittently thrashes me.

Tom: After some funishment in the bedroom, I was herded naked to the living room, (with one driving smack from the paddle just as I passed in view of the house next door from the kitchen window). She sat on a low ottoman bench, and pulled me over for a fast and furious 30 swat volley, then she dropped the paddle for an endless set of hand delivered spanks, deftly avoiding my one hand's attempt to shield my bottom. That 'driving smack' should have been my clue, she was genuinely mad at me. It became so painful I actually asked her to stop. In retrospect, I wish I had offered her the choice of stopping, or pinning me down and redoubling her spanking.       

Robert: Not long ago I thought I would just be getting a maintenance spanking, but as she had me bend over the couch and pulled my panties down she said that I had been a little lax in some of my chores. I hadn't done the laundry yet and only vacuumed downstairs, for example, so this would be between a punishment spanking and a maintenance one.

She used her paddle first, which is normal, but after about 15 swats, she surprised me by bringing out her hairbrush, which I hadn't seen yet. I then got a dozen or so with that and then I was sent off to the corner for 10 minutes.

Believe me that I made sure to get my chores done more quickly after that!

Roz: Back in the day we would sometimes incorporate light restraints or blindfold. The biggest clue of a spicier spanking is generally the implements or accessories gathered beforehand. 

Hermione: When I am bent over the end of the bed, if Ron lifts my shirt out of the way to broaden the target area, I know I am in for a serious spanking.

 

Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: