Monday, September 23, 2024

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for September 22

This week we discussed spanking bucket lists.

Mija: Something on my spanking bucket list is doing an immersive school role-play that lasts a weekend or more. I'd like to do it more than once, maybe as both a top and a bottom.

More meta, I'd like to start an image-free (because I'm kinda a prude about seeing p0rn) forum for long-form discussion about (almost) all things spanking and stories.

Something I've done recently is go to a F/M party as a top. It was such a different perspective. Maybe there is some latent switch in here somewhere after all. 

Jack: Interesting question, since my wife/mommy spanks I had to show her this. She said she has filled her bucket list when it comes to spanking me. 

FL: I've always wanted to visit a professional (female) disciplinarian. It's something I've thought about doing for many years but for various reasons was unable to follow through before now. There are two women in the Greater Toronto Area who provide the type of services I'm interested in, so I've narrowed it down to choosing one of them (unless anyone knows of another suitable candidate in the GTA!). To say I'm nervous about it, for all kinds of reasons, is a massive understatement. Anybody have any advice?

FL, that sounds like a brunch question. Stay tuned.

CEM: My bucket...runneth over. Repeat performances? Sure, I'm up for that, and will do so for years to come. But as for anything new or unexperienced, all has been completed. :)

Dan: We haven't been particularly adventurous in this area. The top 2 that actually could happen probably are being spanked outdoors and in a car/RV. A much less likely one would be being spanked in front of a witness.

Wendel: No bucket list for spankings here. We pretty much do the things that have always interested us.

Rosco: I’d like to be spanked by the women’s tennis team at the local university.

Well, that’s a fantasy. I have others and would like to write a book but don’t have time to do it right.

I’ve been spanked in the great outdoors in many places as well as in a tack room at a riding stable. Hotel rooms are fun.

Realistically, Irene and I are close to 70 and our “dates”, roughly weekly, are intensely satisfying. 

Roz: No real bucket list here. 

Ronnie: A spanking party for me. 

Anon1: I have lots of my spanking bucket lists, but I will just give two now. First, I would like to attend a spanking party in Las Vegas. I think it would be amazing to be around so many like minded people where I could indulge in spanking to my heart's content. The second is I would really cherish the opportunity to give Erica Scott a good old fashioned over the knee bare bottom spanking so that she is unable to sit down for a week.

Prefectdt: I have a list of desires, but not a hard and fast Bucket List. I would hate to end my life, cursing because I did not tick off all the things that I had put on a list.

Mark: I would like to be spanked in front of one or two of my wife's friends.

Anon2: I would love a courtroom scene where I stand convicted in front of a jury of 12 women. The sentence would be carried out in that room and witnessed by them.
I’d be stripped of all clothing and secured to a spanking machine device. It would strictly be a punishment spanking with no emotional involvement. A female judge would pass sentence of 100 strokes and the machine would be engaged to deliver each one with a paddle in a very firm , slow steady pace, coveting every inch of my bottom, till completed.
I then would be released but made to stand and present my blistered bottom to the jury for approval. If not met, I’d have to endure another round. 

Barrel: Being whipped with the single tail is as far into our bucket list as I think we will go. I have a fantasy to be secured to our whipping bench and thrashed by my wife’s exercise instructor…but I don’t think my wife could ever go that far.

A.J.: In my list of Well-that-ain't-gonna'-happens is to have never-ever-to-be-forgotten sex with GF while another girl instructs the both of us what to do, how to do it, and encourages us both on to peak performance with her hand or small strap. Both of us wind up exhausted, and smiling with red bottoms! All followed by using that strap and whatever else is handy on the friend to thank her. Really thank her! Three red bottoms on exhausted bodies! Whoo-Hoo!

See? That-ain't-gonna'-happen.

Loki_Darksong: I wouldn't call this a bucket list, I really don't have one. Just an opportunity that I missed out on many years ago and still regret it.

Some years ago during an all-male spanking party one of the guests had a Louisiana Prison Strap. A very impressive and intimidating implement I will say.

I was very curious about it. Unfortunately I didn't go up to him and see to the curiosity. Now if he had come to me I probably would have said yes to trying it out. Sadly that never happened and the party ended with me always wondering about it. That wonders made worse by seeing various videos, M/F, where the strap has been used and used very effectively.

It has been a while since I've attended one of those spanking parties due to the pandemic which has made things rather difficult. However if things change in the future and I do wind up at such a party and there is a top with that strap, I believe that I will take him up on experiencing it
      

Hermione: I don't currently have a bucket list, so everything on it must have been crossed off.

We discussed this question exactly ten years ago. If you would like to see the responses (including your own, which might be there) click here. Some of the comments are quite interesting.



Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: