Monday, September 30, 2024

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for September 29

Do your spankings include an element of embarrassment?

CEM: I'm sure some of them have indeed felt embarrassed during a spanking...if I do it right. :) 

Mija: Better question - Have I ever *not* felt embarrassed during a spanking?

Embarrassment (safe embarrassment) is definitely a central part of the kink for me. It adds to the sense of trust. That said, the time we thought we were alone only to find a family, including a dog, walking by after Paul finished was probably the most embarrassing thing that's ever going to happen. 

Rosco: Well, let’s see.

I delivered a spanking, actually three short spankings a few minutes apart, when I was thirteen to a girl I’d met at the beach. We weren’t far from the older kids at the bonfire and I kept the spankings short because I was afraid the older kids at the bonfire would notice and ridicule me. The girl I was spanking was clearly into it in retrospect, but I was totally unprepared for the situation and the opportunity.

When I was 16, I asked a girl to spank me. She did not respond well and I was embarrassed.

When I was 23, I spanked a girlfriend for no reason. I just couldn’t resist. Her bottom just seemed to need it. But She said “I don’t think I like that”, and I was embarrassed. She told some friends who teased me good naturedly, which made me feel a bit better.

My wife Irene said she no interest in being spanked but she’d be happy to spank me. It’s always role play with lecture and theoretical embarrassment. We’ve never been caught, but a few folks have seen our Implements and seem to know.
 

Roz: I have felt embarrassed on occasion, or perhaps more accurately uncomfortable. Mainly if I have been caught by surprise by the spanking and don't feel prepared enough for it eg clothes, underwear etc.

FL: There's the embarrassment that's integral to the spanking role play (good) and the embarrassment of things like being discovered by others (not so good). I'm happy to say I've had the former and never the latter.
In my younger years, I was quite afraid of being found out a spanko and trusting someone enough to share it was huge. Now I hardly care at all and doubt anyone else would either.

Luvinhub: I had the general embarrassment of having to be over my wife's lap and being spanked by my wife. I would say it was more so in the early days of our WLM. There were a couple times where the spanking was loud and so was I that I was embarrassed that someone might have heard. One was in our house and the other in a hotel. The fantasy in me thinks that I would "enjoy" the embarrassment of being witnessed in person or someone finding out (overheard a spanking, was told that I was a spanked husband...)

Jack: It's part of the punishment, my wife/mommy reminds me. 

KDPierre: Yes, since I have been the recipient of actual punishment spankings from several different people for a multitude of reasons over the years...with some of them being witnessed, and others having been clearly heard by members of our household, it would be very hard to have NOT felt some embarrassment at times. Also, those in my life who have/had disciplinary authority never seemed shy to scold or send me off for a spanking when others were present, and as cool as that sounds in "fantasyland" let me tell you it's a different story when it actually happens. >blush<

Dan: I don't think I've been embarrassed by a spanking itself but, as KD mentions, a serious scolding can be embarrassing and humbling.

Prefectdt: Well, there has been all those unexpected farts, over the years :) Plenty of unplanned expletives, that I did not intend to utter. There was that time when someone spent a good five minutes telling me about her wonderful paddle, that someone had carried from the USA for her (in pre- internet days) just for it to split on my butt, on the first swat. I am sure that there are a lot more times too. But I cannot remember them all right now. 

Wendel: We like outdoor spanking. There is always the chance of getting caught so there really is no real embarrassment for us outdoors or inside. 

Barrel: How about embarrassment before a spanking? My wife will require me to put on panties or hose then go out to lunch before a session. She will talk openly and out loud what implements she intends to use, how many strokes she will deliver and how hard she will whip me. I don’t know if the nearby tables can hear what she is saying but probably. When we get home she will begin to undress me and “discover” what I am wearing, telling me how cute I look. Then it is into the restraints.  

Bonnie: Yes, definitely. For some spanking scenarios, embarrassment is part of the experience.

Just to make sure, Randy sometimes reinforces the message by asking me, questions like, "Aren't you embarrassed to get another spanking over my lap like a bad girl?" I reply in the affirmative.

Rosco: Responding to KDPierre and Barrel:

KD - our spankings are all role play not real punishment so presence of a third party would fulfill not ruin a fantasy I think.

Barrel - we’ve done that too - I’ve gone to lunch in panties, or sometimes done errands or housework, been teased and threatened, restrained then spanked - all wonderful foreplay
. 

Hermione: There's always a feeling of embarrassment at having to bare my bottom then bend over. As KDPierre said, my fantasy of being scolded and spanked by a third party or with a third party watching would be a definite turn-off in real life.

Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: