Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for September 27

This week we discussed pain tolerance.

Bonnie: I’d say my pain tolerance is probably medium overall, but well above average when it comes to spankings. When I’m in that zone, the pain doesn’t register the same. It’s a familiar sensation and one I embrace and accept.

Dan: I'm kind of the opposite of Bonnie. I have always had a very high overall pain tolerance. When it comes to spanking, however, I'm just average. Especially if I haven't been spanked in a while, I'm often astonished at how much it hurts.

Rosco: I really don’t know how I compare to others. I’ve seen some brutal stuff online and some wimpy ass stuff as well. I can’t imagine getting it with a bath brush. On the other hand some floggers are a joke.

I’m surprised I’ve never bruised much given how hard Irene whacks me. Sometimes it hurts like crazy, that’s it’s too hard but it only lasts a few seconds.

I’ve only asked Irene to stop once. We’d bought a carpet beater that felt like iron. Usually I just suck it up and assume she can tell from my reaction if it’s getting a bit much.

I feel like I can take a lot and enjoy the prolonged intensity, but the next day or two will carry quite the reminder. 

Anon: I don't do pain. When on either side of the lap. I have delivered a "punishment" type spanking exactly once and I had to be pleaded with to so.

"Spank me harder?" Sure. If she asks for it, but it's never harsh.

Just me...

Prefectdt: I do not really judge my pain threshold, for non-spanking events. Stubbed toe, bitten tongue, burnt hand they all just annoy me so much. It all seems so unfair. All of that type of pain is so non-consensual, and that is just not on.

Barrel: Generally, I have a high tolerance for pain. However after an extended period of no spanking, we tried a caning session this week. I had to tap out after the 6 or so strokes. While three were misses that resulted in wrap arounds, I just couldn't take it. I think we are both out of practice and my tolerance level is definitely diminished. So, I apologized for not being able to take it as I handed her the plastic paddle the next day, which she applied. I will hand her the hairbrush when I get out of the shower as a continuing step to build my tolerance. I want to get back to where we were and I can take what she wants to give me.

Roz: I would say I have a medium threshold for pain. The pain from a spanking is definitely more welcome than any other kind of pain.

Ronnie: Medium tolerance for pain, but like Roz, the pain from a spanking is different which I welcome. 

Hermione: I have a pretty high tolerance for pain of any kind. I was encouraged as a small child to be stoic about pain, to endure it and not complain. So that extends to both spanking and non-spanking pain.         


Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: