Wednesday, October 14, 2020

From the Top Shelf - Modern Spankings

"Today we go old school." writes Rollin Hand. "When Will Henry wrote Modern Spanking, a compendium of 'authentic case histories', modern meant 1960, as opposed to the old fogeyism of the 1950’s. Well, you could fool me, because the attitudes expressed in these 'true accounts' could go back to the turn of the century. But who cares? These pseudo-stories are lurid and fun, and with erotic spanking lit, that’s all that really matters, right?"

This is one excerpt from that book.

Marilyn D. is a modern wife who has her young husband under her complete control. She is 27 and he is 25. A comely brunette, she knows how to use her feminine wiles to help keep him in line. In the following report, Marilyn describes her system:  

“Gradually, my young husband is learning to accept the idea that modern spankings are much better than nagging and scolding. I’ve always explained to him that a relatively quick spanking is much more sophisticated, effective and beneficial than arguments and the ensuing resentments. A delinquent hubby can profit a great deal from a warm spanking with its tingling reminder of misbehavior. Besides, a spanking clears the air promptly and then it’s time to make up.

“We have been married for over a year now. In this time he has learned that for each offense, I will insist upon correction. At first, of course, there was considerable opposition, but he has learned that a spanking is preferable to the nagging and scolding that will follow if he doesn’t submit. For the past few months, he has submitted meekly whenever I felt that discipline was necessary. Naturally, I have often told him how I appreciate his cooperative attitude, and have pointed out to him how much easier it really is if he simply accepts the idea that I am the boss.

“Our spanking sessions take place in the study, lights fully on. I invariably wear a severe black dress, black hose and patent pumps. By way of contrast, hubby is completely nude throughout and must bring along the hairbrush. Our relative positions are sharply defined–he is nude, humble, embarrassed and apprehensive while I am fully dressed, quietly confident and very much in charge. I have worked out a spanking ritual which he knows will be best for him to follow without protest despite the embarrassment it causes him.   barb-modernhousewife

“A chair is placed in the middle of the room and I sit down. Quietly but firmly, I give the commands. He must kneel at my feet, confess his fault and request correction in humble terms. Naturally, he is thoroughly shamefaced as I scold him and call him naughty. As I extend my right hand, the one I am going to spank him with, he must kiss it and then hand me the hairbrush. At my command, he...meekly goes over my lap for his spanking.

“I spank with a firm hairbrush stroke designed to sting and smart. Soon he is warm and rosy, and I can tell that he is really beginning to learn the lesson I am teaching. As I put the brush to him, I tell him that it’s all for his own good and that he should try to get some benefit out of it. As I continue with the brush, there are squirms and kicks and eventually tears and pleas for forgiveness. But I do not stop until I am satisfied that I have really gotten my point across, and that means a very red bottom and repentant hubby. I would guess that he averages from seventy to eighty spanks per session.

“When I am finished, he is given a few minutes in the corner to meditate about the matter and try to regain his self−control. He is then expected to prove to me that he has learned his lesson and is very penitent. He must kneel and thank me for the spanking.... I then tell him that he’ll have to undress me before we can make up. This is one order that he has never questioned! Soon I am as naked as he is, and the making up session is on. I am pretty hard on him when it comes to discipline, but I think that I make up for it afterward.”

As can readily be seen, Marilyn has used some very feminine wiles to bring her young husband under her control.
From Hermione's Heart

6 comments:

Roz said...

"Modern spankings"...love it lol.

Great story Hermione, gotta love the ending:)

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

My wife is a few years older, I learned from the time we dated that she was going to take charge. That first spanking, I thought was some sexual thing for her, I soon learned it was not. Today, when told I'm getting a spanking, it is not just the bedroom, I have been spanked front room, kitchen, even on the deck, spanked in front of my mother-in-law, her best friend. The routine is the same, she pulls my pants down, I step out of them, my underpants the same. A scolding prior to over her lap, depending on what I did, she should start with her hand, or go straight to the bath brush. Afterwards it is at least fifteen minutes in the corner, if not more. Being spanked in front of others is the worse, I'm reminded that my actions cause this. Have also learned women could care less about a male being naked, it is a male being spanked, and watching the male act like a naughty little boy, squirming, kicking, pleading, this they enjoy. Jack

Baxter said...

Good story. thanks for sharing.

ronnie said...

I like her style:) Good story. Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

This sounds like my house, except for a few details.

I would never suggest that Irene ever nags. That would be blasphemy. She does scold, but it’s always warranted, before after and during spankings.

And Irene rarely dresses in severe outfits or dark colors. Generally bright, fun colors that tempt me all the more

Rosco


Anonymous said...

80 swats with a hairbrush ? I'll bet that hurt.

But 80 swats while over the knee, at a firm two swats a second - it was all over in 40-seconds. And then he got laid!!!

A.J.