Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Save the Date


Love our Lifestyle Day 2022 is fast approaching. Next Thursday, November 17, we bloggers will celebrate our lifestyle. Since it will be the 17th LoL day, it's only fitting that we hold it on the 17th day of the month. 

Whether you engage in spanking on a regular basis, just once in a while, or only think about it, you are here because spanking interests you in some way. I like to think of my readers and fellow bloggers as one big, extended family of like-minded individuals. So I invite everyone, whether they blog or not, to get together next Thursday and say "hello" to each of the bloggers they visit.

If you are a blogger who would like to join in, let me know in the comments section, and I will add your name to the list of participants. But you don't need to officially declare your intention to be part of the action. All you have to do on November 17 or later (there's no time limit) is drop by each of the blogs you visit, or have on your blogroll, and leave a friendly greeting.

I'll publish a reminder next week. This should be fun!



Glory to Ukraine


From Hermione's Heart

8 comments:

Jean Marie said...

I would LOVE to be a part of this; add me to the list!
Jean Marie
butt-stuff.blog

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

I'm in. Time to get my thinking clogs on, for a post.

Prefectdt

Roz said...

Thank you for organising this wonderful event again Hermione. LoL day is always a lot of fun :)

Hugs
Roz

Ronnie Soul said...

Hermione, count me in.
Love,
Ronnie
xx

PK said...

Thanks Hermione, I'll be there!

KDPierre said...

Blogger ensured that I will not be able to accept the invitation this year, nor will I be able to award my Wooden Spoon Awards, but given my current sentiments I would probably not have joined in anyway.

I will say to the lurkers to whom this day was originally addressed that they should be more courteous to the stalwart bloggers who still provide them with free entertainment because nothing is guaranteed to last forever. In memoriam to a slew of blogs that either no longer exist, or have just not been updated in months.

Hermione said...

I'm updating my list as we speak, and hope it will be a fun day or everyone.

Hugs,
Hermione

Terpsichore said...

I'll be there! My calendar is marked. :-) Thanks, Hermione