Thursday, February 23, 2023

Winter has Returned

Two days ago it was relatively warm and sunny, and most of the snow had disappeared from the garden. I could see the goldfish in our little pond, snuggled under the heater. Then yesterday the temperature dropped, with the promise of much snow. This morning, the snow was up to my knees at the back door. Still in my pjs and bathrobe, I had to put on a hat, boots and mitts to shovel a path before the dogs could go out to do their business.

 

Oh, well, I'll try to make the best of it like these clever artists.

 











Thank you to Jean Marie for the last one.



Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

5 comments:

PK said...

Beautiful snow sculptors! If you'd like to come visit, we'd love to have you. It's supposed to be close to 80 degrees today. Our normal high for this time of year is the mid 50s.

Sore is more said...

Same here, tons of snow. Love all the pictures!

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

Some people just have such wonderful imaginations :)

Prefectdt

Roz said...

These are so awesome Hermione, and very clever. I've been enjoying your snow sculptures, though you will be glad to see the back of the white stuff!

Hugs
Roz

Ronnie Soul said...

Very clever. All good and made me smile. Thanks. I don't mind a little snow but wouldn't like the amount you have.

Love,
Ronnie
xx