Monday, February 6, 2023

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for February 5

Cornertime, anyone? 

 Roz: When we had a domestic discipline dynamic corner time was a feature occasionally. Mostly separately to a spanking but very rarely in conjunction with one. I was never usually that happy about it lol.

Dan: We have tried it and, given my personality (I tend to be a little ADD), one would think it might be a very effective punishment. But, I've meditated for many years, and anytime I've found myself facing the wall for corner time, I almost instantly drift into a meditative state. Therefore, for me, it doesn't serve much purpose.

Wendel: I sent the Misses to the corner once after a good spanking. It did not seem to add anything. I did enjoy seeing her bright red bottom every time I entered the room. 

Jean Marie: By far and away, most of the spankings in our household are for funishment. But after those rarer but still-regular punishments, cornertime is a standard feature. I do not like them; they delay the make-up time (sex). I think Wendel has hit upon the one key ingredient; my Top likes seeing my bottom burnished a bright crimson on display. (Perhaps my [unusual] silence is also a sought-after element.)

Rosco: Yes, in various forms. Sometimes standing. Sometimes tied to a chair with a hot bottom in Irene’s closet. Boring but erotic - go figure.

Barrel: Nope. As previously shared, we spank for fun…sometimes harder that seems like fun at the time, but it ends with mutual satisfaction. 

Rich Person: I've always included it after spanking for a couple reasons. One is to give my partner a chance to connect the behavior with the punishment. Another is because there were cases where the severity needed to go up, but I didn't feel comfortable applying that much pain. I could increase the amount of corner time to suit the behavior.

Also, as a dom, it gave me time to prepare things behind the scenes without my submissive partner standing their (or sitting if they could) watching me.

I did have one submissive who found no value in sitting things out, so to speak. In that case, it wasn't useful. It just depends on who I was with.

It's worked pretty well in most cases.

Ronnie: No, corner time has never really been our thing.

Bonnie: Yes, we do. Not every time, but often enough, and always immediately after the last swat falls. At that point, I'm typically woozy and a bit disoriented. I comply because in my freshly spanked state, it doesn't occur to me to do anything else.

We have a designated corner in our bedroom and even a short stool upon which I am sometimes instructed to sit. This places most of my weight on the two spots where I am already plenty sore. Ow!

I've never timed it, but corner time for me seldom lasts more than five to ten minutes. It's just long enough for me to regain my bearings and some semblance of composure. It gives Randy the opportunity to capture lots of photographic evidence of my punished condition. He also cleans up and puts away our toys and implements.

I think the worst part is being cold, not my bottom of course, but everywhere else. By the time he tells me I can get in bed, I am eager to do so. I may not enjoy corner time while it's happening, but I recognize and appreciate the positive effects of a complete punishment experience.

Sore is More: Limerick #6 - Corner time

Corner time is a heavy affair
Sighs, regrets, pouts, hiccups to spare
With red bum on display
It's the price one must pay
For the pleasure of poking the bear

And a snippet about corner time from my story called May I have another, You can read the full story on my blog.

"Too late," he withdraws. The belt buckle hits the floor with a loud clang. "Corner!"

“There are no corners in this room,” I protest. It’s so unfair! That question doesn’t have a right answer, whatever I say, he can turn it against me.

“Have no doubts, I’ll make one for you.” He promptly drags the heavy armchair out of the corner and taps the wall. I pull up my panties and head over. “I do not recall giving you a permission to put your panties back on.”

“Sorry, sir.” He is still there, standing by the corner. He wouldn’t move, and I have to squeeze in to get into my not so solitary destination.

“I'm not done with you, young lady,” he scowls, as he pulls the panties down himself.

Prefectdt: If the other party involved likes to use corner time in a play scene, I will go along with it, but it is not my favourite thing in the world. It is not so bad if I am getting a damn good talking to, whilst there, but I hate just being left in corner time, unattended. There is something about going from being the centre of someone's attention, to being abandoned and feeling alone, that gets to me big time. I have never cried liquid tears during a spanking, but corner time has seen me blubbing like a baby on several occasions.

Bernie: No corner time per se, but many a long wait standing waist-down naked, faced away from from the door to the hallway. I think I'll mention corner time afterwards and see about the reaction.

Happy spankings, all.

A.J.: "Is cornertime a part of your spanking ritual? ...If not, is it something you might consider incorporating?

No; and no.

Not my thing and I don't understand the fascination, nor do I do 'punishment" type of spanking when on either side of the lap. The spanking is both the goal and the reward.

I do love to have her lie on the bed after, her bare bottom up for me to admire, massage and provide TLC!!!

JJ Rose: I use corner time when appropriate, but my problem with it is that I get bored. I mean, the bottom is just standing there, either waiting to be spanked or just having been spanked. What am I supposed to do with myself, as a top?

When I was in long-distance spanking relationships, I used corner time a lot more often, and I had the bottoms do it on video so they had no choice but to stand there, hands on heads, bottom bared, for the required length of time.

KDPierre: We are too active to appreciate it. Instead we employ butt-baring chaps for me while I actually DO something (like make her coffee or breakfast, or whatever). It puts me on display for both her enjoyment and my embarrassment, while allowing me to remain productive so we can keep our day moving.

Hermione: Since our spankings are never for punishment, cornertime isn't an option for us. I would find it boring and an incredible waste of time. I can see how it might be useful as an add-on to punishment.

Jack: Corner Time is part of the punishment. It can be in the kitchen or the front room. If the spanking takes place in the front room, with others present or not, I put in the corner for at least an half hour if not more. Depending on how naughty I was, it will be with pants and underpants down, or if really very naughty then naked, with my pyjamas on the floor, since that it was I will be wearing the rest of the day.

That was very illuminating :)

Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: