Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Ask Reddit

I confess, I'm a Redditor - a user and big fan of Reddit - and drop in daily to read a few of my favourite subReddits. I hadn't heard of r/AskReddit but Bonnie sent me a link to a fun topic. The question was "What really sucked as a kid, but is fucking awesome as an adult. Guess what? "Getting spanked" got 8.4k votes. Right on!

There were a few other mentions of spanking here and there, and this was the best one:

This was way back, but I saw Steve Allen as a guest on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson hosting and they were just a couple of dirty old men joking around:

Johnny: "I'm guessing you were the class clown back in your school?"

Steve: "Yes, but the problem was that I went to a Catholic school, and when you're a boy, being spanked by nuns every day isn't fun.

Johnny: "Yeah, but now you'd pay a lot of money for that."

Read the whole post here.



Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Irene and I do some sort of roleplay in almost every encounter. Often she’s a teacher, but she’s never done the nun thing. Maybe we should give it a try.

Keep ‘em coming, Hermione!

Rosco

Anonymous said...

Another and more recent quip:

"You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things. Like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life." - Comedian, Emo Phillips.

Those middle-age women got all the fun! (Or maybe half of it.)

A.J.

Roz said...

Ha ha, love it Hermione, great answer to the question posted! Not an answer the young ones today would relate to of course. Maybe I need to look into Reddit.

Hugs
Roz

Ronnie Soul said...

Good one. Thanks. I'll have to look into Reddit.

LOve,
Ronnie
xx

PK said...

Yes, taking naps, staying home and getting spanked may not have been fun back then, but boy they are a treat now!