Monday, September 11, 2023

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for September 10

What vanilla services could have spankings associated with them?

Sir RC: I would like spanking vicars (female), someone you can turn to when feeling guilty, depressed or just downhearted, perhaps in need of motivation.

Roz: I wouldn't mind train staff spanking unruly passengers. Perhaps an incentive to be better behaved as it would be public. 

Anon 1: Had a female primary care doc many years ago that I'm sure would have loved to have a...um...little talk with me outside of office.

Wendel: Cashiers at the grocery store should be allowed to paddle customers that have more than 15 items in the express check out or unruly customers. “Clean up isle 9, Paddling isle 6”.

Bonnie: For me, the spanking would need to be a reward. Otherwise, I would be inclined to sabotage the effort just to get the spanking. I can picture myself happily bending over for punishment at the weight loss center after a week on the ice cream diet. Nope. Wouldn't work.

Anon 2: Little humor Hofbrauhaus in Vegas they got no qualms about paddling naughty big boys and girls if you ask.

S: Thank you for using my question this week. I am really interested in what everyone will write as their answers.  

For me since I workout at home, I would love to have an attractive female personal trainer make random visits to my house while I am working out to correct my form and provide additional motivation with a paddle. Also it would be great to get feedback on my diet in the way of additional whacks with her paddle.

It would also be nice if when getting a massage they asked if you would like a spanking with it.

Finally, I would love it if my female therapist finally said I am tired of your whining, what you need is a good spanking on your bare bottom and I am going to give it to you!

There are so many possibilities.

Barrel: I have a fantasy that my wife’s hairdresser is equally as kinky as we are. My wife shares how she spanks me. During a haircut, my wife tells the hairdresser how my behavior the last week deserves a spanking. The hairdresser tells my wife to call me and have me report to the salon. Upon my arrival, I am told I am to be strictly punished by my wife and then the hairdresser. The thought of all those hairbrushes makes me cringe.

Jean Marie: I've flown a lot recently and airline passengers are getting more & more unruly. I'd like to see stewardesses be able to discipline obnoxious passengers. It ought to be be public, like bent over the trolley cart used for the drink service used as a punishment horse. It ought to be harsh, like with implements, from paddles to straps to canes, and it ought to be on the bare bottom.

Conversely, some airline staff can develop sour attitudes, whether at the counter, the departure gate, or in the air. I'd love to see certain stewardesses taken over the pilot's knee for a brisk, bare bottomed tune-up. And there ought to be a rule that if you get spanked, you have to go bottomless the rest of the flight, to give everyone a good look at the damage.

Rosco: I once was driving across Utah and stopped at an empty gas station minimart to get a snack. Somehow I messed up how some drinks in the refrigerator were lined up. There were two young attractive albeit overweight women at the register. When I apologized one said I needed a spanking.

Sadly my wife and kids were in the car, so I treated the comment like a joke and went on my way.

Ronnie: Like Jean-Marie - air passengers who are out of order during the flight (they really annoy me) and airline staff as some are so unfriendly.

For me, a riding instructor. Me bent over a bay of hay and disciplined for not tending my horse properly.

Hermione: Like Ronnie said (and I didn't see hers first), a riding instructor who wields the crop mercilessly on a rider's behind if they fail to put their horse's comfort ahead of their own. There are also many politicians who need a good thrashing - televised, of course - for being idiots.

A.J.: Sorry I was late to this brunch conversation. I was going to skip this week but then caught correspondent "S" writing:

"It would also be nice if, when getting a massage, they asked if you would like a spanking with it."

Whoo-hoo! I actually did that!!! Only I did the asking!

On a business trip, a trade show. It was endless hours, little to eat, and exhausting. Headaches, back pain and neck pain, feet and legs in agony. Everything hurt. Hard to even walk.

The last day, conference over and my flight out the next day, I really needed a massage and the hotel had an on-site masseuse. Unfortunately, booked up. Not to worry, the hotel clerk pulled out a list of nearby masseuses who could provide.

Saw a woman's name, it wasn't too far...I called and booked an hour. In her suite she asked what ailed and I told he about the trade show agony.

"Got it!"

Then, what the heck; all she can do is say no. Or get out.

"Is there any chance you could...spank me first?"
"You want that? A spanking?"
"Yeah! Over the knee."
"OK!"

OTK I went and got SPANKED!!

Warning: I capitalized "spanked," for a reason. You ask someone who uses their arms and upper body every day, they have a lot of upper body strength. That goes from their strong right arm, to their strong right hand, and right to your bare bottom! She gave me one helluva spanking!

When it was over she laughed. And so did I! Then then massage, a hot shower, a hug, and I was out the door completely refreshed and cheerful - and still tingling back "there."

Never forgot it.

Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Jean Marie said...

I've been thinking about this topic long after the brunch-sharing (as I often do).
I once saw a waitress drop an entire tray of beautifully prepared food on the floor of an exclusive restaurant. The look on her face said that she wished the head chef would spank her hard to expunge her terrible guilt. This now makes me think that the wait-staff should be answerable to the chef for spankings, especially for being snooty.
This made me think of another perishable service, that of hairdresser. Have you ever had your looks and demeanor destroyed by hairdresser's terrible job on your head? I have, and I wish I could have paddled that supercilious bitch good and hard.
And I'll mention the elephant in my classroom; as a school teacher, I wish that I could take a ruler to the bared, deserving backsides of some students for rudeness, laziness, a lesson in manners...

KDPierre said...

What services could? Well, I suppose all 'could'. The bad news for us spankos is that few ever will. Or maybe considering who might end up being the spankers, maybe that's good news. ;-)