Tuesday, January 9, 2024

This is Strange

I received an email from Google telling me that my post of yesterday (the brunch recap) had been put behind a warning because it contained sensitive material. Well, yes. This is a blog about spanking so I suppose that's true. But the whole blog is behind an adult content warning, so why the double wall? 

At least they didn't unpublish the post, which is what happened last May when many of the brunch recaps were changed to draft because they violated Google's terms. So there's a silver lining:)



Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only thing sensitive is my bare bottom feeling the sting of the bathbrush over my wife/mommy lap. Jack

vanessachaland said...

I have been having all sorts of odd issues with Blogger the last few days. I think their bots are running amok, acting stupid, glitches are everywhere...just letting you know you're not the only one on the receiving end of strange activity. :)

Prefectdt said...

Post seems to be visible again, today.

Prefectdt

Roz said...

That is strange, and frustrating. Google/Blogger seems to be doing weird things a lot lately.

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

Must be a new AI in charge!

Anonymous said...

Strange. Hope you don't get any more from Google like that.

Love,
Ronnie

PK said...

Blogger has shut me out completely from being able to post on two of my blogs. No reason, no explanation. I still can't get on them. If there are humans there, they've gone nuts.

Anonymous said...

This is a blog on spanking, plain and simple. It discusses forms of spanking. It is just a part of human sexual nature. I do not see what the big deal is when so many other sexual topics would be best addressed. I showed my wife/mommy, she saids each to their own, what make one happy is what matters. Jack

Anonymous said...

Maybe it’s obvious, but internet companies save money by creating algorithms to moderate content rather than pay workers. The algorithms make mistakes.

Rosco

Enzo said...

Hi Hermione -
At least they didn't take your post down entirely, which has been the case with some of my old posts. I wonder if someone is maliciously going around reporting blogs and or specific posts?
By the way, I do not see the a double wall / specific warning for your previous post.

Best,
Enzo