Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for December 31

Tell us about your special storage place for spanking toys.

Jack: The bath brush hangs in the kitchen, if asked my wife/mommy will say she uses it to spank me.

Roz: The classic wooden spoon is in the kitchen and the rest live in the bed side drawer and wardrobe. Fun question!

Rob: Most are in a drawer in the bedroom. The ones that double as actual kitchen utensils are in the kitchen. Some are in storage.

Bonnie: Our special place has evolved over time. First, it was a drawer in the bedroom. Slowly our collection grew to occupy an entire chest of drawers in our walk-in closet. Now even that is no longer sufficient. Since the pandemic, our weapons of ass destruction have migrated throughout the house. There are canes in the basement, spoons in the kitchen, paddles in the living room, and brushes in the bedroom. And that chest of drawers is still full. I don't know where it all originates, but the destination is always the same.

Norse Cavalier: I keep all of my implements and other items in a briefcase, so it's easy to bring with me to parties. Not sure what I'm going to do once the collection outgrows the briefcase - only bring my favourites, and find a drawer to stash the rest, I suppose.

Mary: My wife uses her belt on me and her sister, her husband and one other couple we know. When they are visiting and she is wearing it, they know why I am on my best behavior.

Ronnie: No special place. Our toys are all around the house. Wooden spoons in the kitchen, bath brush in the bathroom. We have paddles under the mattress and canes in our little office.

Wendel: Happy New Year Hermione. Thanks for a great year of brunch, pix and stories.

The paddle hangs partially hidden in the pantry closet. Family and friends visiting would not notice. Unless I am wearing the belt it and the remaining implements are in the bedroom.

The paddle hangs proudly for all to see in the kitchen of our Irish home. If anyone asks they are told it is for spanking when the Misses is naughty. 

Rosco: People stay at our house from time to time. Adult children come to visit. Small children run around when they visit. So we need to be careful.

A handful of paddles, straps and whips lives in a lockable file box in our closet. Also in the box are two pair of leather cuffs, some restraints and a bit of kinky clothing. Other less obvious items of kinky clothing hang in the closet. There’s a riding crop that doesn’t fit in the box under my t-shirts on a shelf in the closet.

There are things online that look like they might be fun. A spanking bench or a Facesitting chair. But they’d be tough to hide.

Barrel: LOL, yes. As we travel between two homes seasonally, our toys travel too. Most of them are in a long, triangular FedEx box used for shipping plans. It is perfect. The canes and small riding bat rest on the bottom of the box and the tawse, leather strap and riding crop hang by their handles on one of the cardboard tabs used to close the box. We have hairbrushes at both homes so no need for those to travel. Our other kinky toys travel in a cardboard shipping box.

Thank you for another great year. Be safe and have a Happy New Year.

Anon: I have all of my spanking implements in a long tool bag in my wood shop. I sometimes wonder what people would think if they open the bag and found all my secret spanky things. Hopefully, I will be long gone before that happens.

A.J.: Hide? I just put my hands in my pockets! (Love giving and receiving bare hand on bare bottom!).
Anything else I may use doesn’t need to be hid (belt, hairbrush; both RARELY used.)

Yes; boring…

Prefectdt: Yes, the “That's definitely something kinky” stuff lives in my big metal toy box, with a padlock on it. The pervertables are just around the house or in my camper van.

Graham: Virtually all in the bottom drawer of main dresser in bedroom. Over 2 dozen implements and room for more.

Bathbrush is in the shower, and no one would guess its alter use!

Hermione: There's a box under the bed for small things like hairbrushes and paddles. In the spare room there are two racks: one with pegs for the longer implements like crops and carpet beaters, and a vertical rack for smaller paddles to hang from. In the kitchen we have decorative spoons and cutting boards on the walls. We seldom have visitors, but when we do, the spare room door is shut and the implements are hidden in a drawer just in case someone wonders what is behind the closed door.

That started the new year of with a bang!

Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: