Friday, February 23, 2024

You Completed the Caption

There's the original caption, and I admit I had to look closely before I understood it. Our dogs go nuts for the red dot too.

Now let's see what you came up with.

Anon 1: Spanking 101: Alright, gentlemen, let's start with the basics. This is what you're supposed to spank.

KDPierre: Cat thinking: "I know what ONE set of instincts is telling me to do...but why does ANOTHER set keep telling me I'm being set up?"

Roz: Target sighted.

Simon: The cat is thinking "if I wait a while that'll be a lovely warm place to sit".

Sage: How to entice your partner to spank you.

(Now I see the red dot.) How I became an incel.

Graham: Such a peachy perfect bottom and here I am stuck in a chastity cage! 

(PS: hope mentioning that as a fantasy isn't out of bounds.)

Not at all!

Donn: "Which 'Pussy' is going to jump higher when the cat sinks its claws into the laser-dot?"

Wendel: Neighbor: That’s interesting. The Smith’s have a dog now. 

 Rosco: After the paddling, Louise not only couldn’t sit - she couldn’t even bear the thought of putting on panties.

That was fun! I see I wasn't the only one to miss the red dot.


Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: