Welcome one and all to our regular weekend spanko brunch. If you are new
here, please introduce yourself, and the others will make you feel at
home in no time.
I am exceptionally pleased to be hosting brunch today because earlier this week, our modem gave up the ghost and we were without internet for two days until a new one arrived. Talk about going cold turkey! We each had one game on our iPads that didn't require a connection, but the rest of the world was cut off to us. It's amazing how many little jobs can be completed around the house to fill in the time not surfing the net. We are back to normal now, and making up for lost time.
The FIFA World Cup was enthusiastically watched my millions around the world, and it inspired today's topic. It was
first posed by Bonnie in one of her early brunches, and I
think it's worth revisiting.
Do you ever incorporate otherwise
vanilla sports or games into your spanking repertoire? If so, please
describe how these competitions operate in the context of your
relationship. If not, are there other spanking games that you play? Is
this something that you would like to try if you haven't already done
so?
As always, leave your response as a comment, and once everyone has had a
chance to contribute their thoughts, I will publish a summary of our
conversation.
Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine



1 comment:
My dear husband has a hundred permutations of the “Oops, you lose, now bend over” game. They all end more or less the same way. Card games, board games, sporting contests, dice, wagers on future events - my poor butt always eventually pays the price.
Now I appreciate a good spanking as much as the next gal, but it doesn’t seem fair that even when I win, l still end up over his lap. He offers to skip the paddle if I win, but that doesn’t seem quite right either. I want him to take me out for a nice dinner or go with me to an arts fair or a bookstore. If he did that, I wouldn’t mind all those spankings.
Post a Comment