A short while ago our brunch question had to do with restraints and noise-cancelling headsets, where the recipient could not hear; only sense and feel. Sound - all by itself - can be a very powerful trigger for the mind. That inspired our good friend A.J. asks this question:
What sounds alone, before, during, or after, create an emotional moment for the giver or taker, without which the spanking lacks that little bit 'extra?'
Leave your thoughts as a comment and I will publish the outcome once everyone has had a chance to speak.
Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine



2 comments:
The unmistakable “whurp” when my wife whips the cane through the air before applying it to my backside. That sound heightens the apprehension I have, knowing what is about to take place.
I'm sure I'm not alone, but she has one paddle which makes a VERY loud *whack* when appropriately applied to my bare bottom. The pain with the sound reminds me what the next few minutes will be like before I get to head into the corner for a few minutes.
Post a Comment