Sunday, September 27, 2026

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #672

Welcome back to another weekend brunch, when we all have a chance to discuss the topic we love. Spankings involve pain, and it's a very good kind of pain. But what about the other kind? You know, pain in other parts of the body that's not so nice and not particularly welcome, like a cooking burn, a stubbed toe, or a trip to the dentist? How do you feel about that?

What do you consider your pain threshold - low, medium or high? Has your (or your partner's) tolerance for spanking pain influenced the ability to deal with other kinds of pain? How so?

Leave your response as a comment, and once everyone has had a chance to contribute, I will publish a summary of our discussion.



Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

I’d say my pain tolerance is probably medium overall, but well above average when it comes to spankings. When I’m in that zone, the pain doesn’t register the same. It’s a familiar sensation and one I embrace and accept.

Dan - A Disciplined Hubby said...

I'm kind of the opposite of Bonnie. I have always had a very high overall pain tolerance. When it comes to spanking, however, I'm just average. Especially if I haven't been spanked in a while, I'm often astonished at how much it hurts.

Rosco said...

I really don’t know how I compare to others. I’ve seen some brutal stuff online and some wimpy ass stuff as well. I can’t imagine getting it with a bath brush. On the other hand some floggers are a joke.

I’m surprised I’ve never bruised much given how hard Irene whacks me. Sometimes it hurts like crazy, that’s it’s too hard but it only lasts a few seconds.

I’ve only asked Irene to stop once. We’d bought a carpet beater that felt like iron. Usually I just suck it up and assume she can tell from my reaction if it’s getting a bit much.

I feel like I can take a lot and enjoy the prolonged intensity, but the next day or two will carry quite the reminder.

Anonymous said...

I don't do pain. When on either side of the lap. I have delivered a "punishment" type spanking exactly once and I had to be pleaded with to so.

"Spank me harder?" Sure. If she asks for it, but it's never harsh.

Just me...

Prefectdt said...

I do not really judge my pain threshold, for non-spanking events. Stubbed toe, bitten tongue, burnt hand they all just annoy me so much. It all seems so unfair. All of that type of pain is so non-consensual, and that is just not on.

Prefectdt

Barrel said...

Generally, I have a high tolerance for pain. However after an extended period of no spanking, we tried a caning session this week. I had to tap out after the 6 or so strokes. While three were misses that resulted in wrap arounds, I just couldn't take it. I think we are both out of practice and my tolerance level is definitely diminished. So, I apologized for not being able to take it as I handed her the plastic paddle the next day, which she applied. I will hand her the hairbrush when I get out of the shower as a continuing step to build my tolerance. I want to get back to where we were and I can take what she wants to give me.

Roz said...

I would say I have a medium threshold for pain. The pain from a spanking is definitely more welcome than any other kind of pain.

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

Medium tolerence for pain, but like Roz, the pain from a spanking is different which I welcome.

Love,
Ronnie
xx