Saturday, November 21, 2009

Permission Granted

Ron and I were discussing the fast-approaching holiday season, and as usual he asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I grinned suggestively, and it took him no time at all to realize what was on my mind. I forget his exact words, but he replied something about knowing that I would probably buy him something that he could use on me.

So there you have it - permission to shop for spanking goodies. I must explain that whenever I mention to Ron that I'd like to buy something, do something or go somewhere, his usual words are "permission granted", even though I didn't exactly ask his permission. He didn't use those
actual words this time, but I figure he expects me to do some kinky shopping.

Let's see, maybe I'll try
Leatherthorne Paddles


There's a certain rose paddle I've always wanted.


Then again, I could check out
Spankinc


This paddle looks pretty effective too.


I'll be sure to visit
Cane-iac


This might be the time to think about getting a cane

Or a flogger.


I always enjoy browsing at
Horse Tack Co


We could use a new riding crop.


But since we're Canadians, I'll stop by
London Tanners


for a peek at their Canadian prison strap.



I'll let you know what I decide Ron would like for Christmas.

From Hermione's Heart

8 comments:

ronnie said...

Great minds think alike I was going to post about some of the implements I've put on my wish list.

I like your choices. We have the rose paddle, it's lovely so I would say go for that one.

Mind you I like the look of the heart paddle, will have to take a closer look at that one.

Thanks Hermione.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Indy said...

I love the London Tanner's goods! I'd recommend the Reformatory paddle (really a strap) over that Canadian monstrosity, though! The 17 x 2 spanking strap is also a favorite. Thinking about buying the Domestic Discipline strap for a kinky playmate's 50th birthday and I also love the...

Well, you get the idea!

Greenwoman said...

I must say that I'm a particular fan of John's paddles at Leatherthorne, but that's a nice selection of vendors for sure, no matter which way you go.

It will be fun to see what you pick.

Florida Dom said...

Sounds like you're going to have a fun Christmas. Your bottom may be as red as Santa's suit. LOL.

And let us know what you pick.

FD

Scunge said...

Ooh thanks for the link to the Tack place! All of the Tack shops in my area have gone away :( . I have bookmarked it to show Sir (he is napping)!

Hermione said...

Ronnie - What a coincidence! I guess implements naturally come to mind when it comes to gift-giving.

Indy - Those straps both sound yummy!

Greenwoman - I was impressed with his workmanship and attention to detail.

FD - I certainly hope it will be.

Scunge - You're welcome. Their prices are reasonable and we have been very pleased with their products.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

John at Leatherthorn is an artist and a craftsman. I purchased a Rat Tail Paddle for my Disciplinarian and have learned to regret it **smiles**

Hermione said...

Burl - Thank you for the advice. I'll stay away from the RTP.

Hugs,
Hermione