Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Thoughts

Yesterday I received a flyer in the mail from The Bradford Exchange; it was full of gift ideas for Christmas. I have more than enough dustcatchers knick-knacks around the house, and so do the people I buy gifts for, so I wasn't too interested, but this item caught my eye.



If you have visited Think Pink recently, you will have seen a little cartoon clip of Tinker Bell getting a spanking. This figurine shows Tink eagerly looking forward to another one, don"t you think?

Maybe I have room for just one more pretty ornament in my livingroom.



From Hermione's Heart

5 comments:

Katia said...

Tink is cute, she looks to be in the position, and ready for those happy thoughts to become reality.

Katia :)

Anonymous said...

I am reading (well being read to) Peter Pan for the first time and I must say that the real Tinkerbell deserves a spanking. Not that any girl ever deserves a spanking but Tinkerbell is a fairy and honestly, she is the naughtiest (and sometimes meanest) fairy ever.

But cute ornament, it looks like it would repell dust. It would keep other knick knacks free from dust, I am sure of it.

Anonymous said...

If I were ever a cartoon character it would be Tink!! And even as a child I loved that scene! I say go for it!

Hermione said...

Katia - She looks ready and eager.

Poppy - Tink does need an attitude adjustmant.

It might repel dust by magic, ya think?

FunKayLynn - I loved that scene too.

Hugs,
Hermione

Dave said...

Have never thought of Tinkerbell being a bit spanky....but..hmm.... :-) :-)