Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday WIN


Here's an amazing new product that will benefit spankees everywhere:


Why suffer discomfort from having to sit on a hard surface like a floor, bench or chair? Portable Critbuns solves the problem for those of us who have limited natural padding or who get spanked frequently. The gel-filled cushion has a built-in handle so you can carry it on those occasions when you think you might need it, like after a hard spanking.

I may have enhanced the advertising text just a little, but you get the idea.

The Critbuns slogan (and I didn't make this up) is "Put your cheeks on its cheeks".






From Hermione's Heart

10 comments:

B'Man said...

Perhaps it can even be cooled in the 'frig for a bit before use: "Critbuns for Burntbuns" you might say. Interesting product.

Jean said...

Pretty cool item, thanks for sharing and I like your part of the advertisement.

ronnie said...

LOL Hermione, good find and a definite win.

I agree with Jean, I love your marketing for the product.

Thanks Hermione.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Janet said...

Way too funny!!! And I agree with BabyMan, it should be able to be frozen first to be really effective!

Anonymous said...

I love it! We that get spanked should all be given one to soothe us.

Hermione said...

Babyman - That's an excellent idea.

Jean - Very cool (especially if you put it in the fridge).

Ronnie - I always wanted to be a copywriter.

Janet - Maybe I should contact the inventor with that suggestion.

Poppy - Tops, you have officially been notified.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

You find the funniest stuff, Hermione! :-)

Hermione said...

Erica - Especially when I'm not trying. This was another totally accidental find.

Hugs,
Hermione

turiya said...

Wow... nice one. Asha would definitely not allow me to have one of these. He likes the sting to linger... he loves to watch my reactions. LOL

*hugs*

turiya

Hermione said...

turiya - Yes, I can see it from his point of view. Ron's the same.

Hugs,
Hermione