Sunday, January 16, 2011

You Completed the Caption


Riding couldn't have been much fun way back then, when a lady had to wear long skirts. However, there were compensations. Here are your captions.

Michael: Lady Vivian Covington-Smythe, winning trainer of London's inaugural Ponygirl Derby in 1895, won by Girlaway.

Sixofthebest: "I hope that when you reach my age, your ever loving husband uses this riding crop on your voluptuous bare bottom, when you deserve such punishment."

Season: Photographer: "Now stand still this time so I can get the shot. I don't want to hear any more about how much your corset hurts or I'll take that crop and really give you something to whine about."

Ronnie: Lady Patricia Rosemary Smythe. Patron of the newly formed Disciplinary Wives Club. New members most welcome.

Scunge: "What do you mean wipe that scowl off your face!? Just you wait until you are finished taking this snap then I'll..."

Rattan: "Lady Violet de Pierrepoint decided her portrait photographer had been frightfully tardy."
and "Mistress Beatrice Birch was delighted with her new passport picture."

Marqe: " If you Sir think I'm spending the next four hours removing this bloody stupid outfit just so that you can give me a deserved whipping then you can ..... swivel on it Sir!"

Hermione: Tally Ho!

Thank you to all who contributed, and welcome to those who joined in for the first time. I hope to see you all back next week to complete another caption!

From Hermione's Heart

5 comments:

Dave Wolfe said...

A fine crop of captions! I think Michael's is my favorite, by a nose!

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Damn, I missed this one. I will have to be less tardy next week or milady will be after me with that rod. I liked Michael's caption too.

Prefectdt

Anonymous said...

Those were pretty good :)

Daisychain said...

Sorry I missed it, I have been away for the weekend.... xxxxx

Hermione said...

Wolfie - Yes, Michael's had a different slant to it.

Prefectdt - See that you arrive on time next week, and we'll let it go this time :)

Valley Girl - Welcome!

Daisy - I hope you had a good time. It's always nice to get away once in a while.

Hugs,
Hermione