Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday FAIL

Today's FAILs are signs and messages found in the workplace.




They should give a trophy to the person who stayed awake the longest.





It does the trick every time.





A more efficient alternative to a bell if the cashier is a dog.





I think I'll take the stairs.





Be sure to wash them well





A flash drive that's sure to make your workmates smile.


For more smiles, Complete the Caption before you clear your desk for the weekend.
From Hermione's Heart

10 comments:

Roz said...

Great fails Hermoine. I can totally relate to the first one! Hope you and Ron have a wonderful weekend :)

Hugs
Roz

Baxter said...

The first one is right on. I was in a meeting recently in which an important topic was being discussed. everyone had their laptops with them, struggling to keep up with the flood of emails and NOT listening to the discussion. Proves the point. Love the last one.

Baxter

Aimless Rambling said...

I wish I'd had those ribbons to hand out at some of the meetings I used to attend.
I want that doggeie flash drive. I don't know about fails but I enjoyed everyone of them. Thanks.

Erica said...

These things aren't fails -- it's the freaking workplaces themselves that are the fails! :-)

stay at home mom said...

Hi Hermione, these are great, and I agree with Erica, they are definitely not fails, but clever ideas.

hugs

Nina

ronnie said...

Wins for me because they made me smile. I enjoyed all of them Hermione. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

sub hub in phx said...

Love those! Thanks for the Friday smiles!!!

abby said...

Too cute..love them.
hugs abby

Hermione said...

I too wish I had those ribbons. BlackBerrys are also great for passing the time during meetings.

Hugs,
Hermione

Cat said...

Great fails Hermione! I love the blue ribbon and really want the flash drive! :D

Hugs and blessings...
Cat