Saturday, April 18, 2015

You Completed the Caption

These captions show you were really thinking outside the box!


Nina: "What do you mean, you forgot your paddle?! NOOOOOO!"

Baxter:  
Man on left: She is obviously very naughty and she is trying to apologize for not keeping the place clean and serving food on time. We need to punish her.  
Man on right: Yes, but how. I am thinking that we both spank her at least once a day. six of the best with the cane sounds good.
Man on left: Yes and I think we should give her a new uniform that keeps her bottom bare so we can see her caned bottom. I think two canings a day for a while would be sufficient.
Man on right: I agree.

King Marshal: John, I told you to ease her into the idea of spanking. Leading with I will beat you...Jesus Man!

A. Lurker: "Gentlemen, this is the final rose. When you're ready" (From "The Bachelorette").

Lady: "You both have been pursuing me for weeks but I can't decide who I prefer, so here is what we'll do. Each one of you gets a cheek to spank and whoever gets that cheek red enough to match this rose may ask for my hand in marriage."

DelFonte: She's a little melodramatic with her request for a spanking, don't you think?

Rollin: I agree, Nigel. Silvia's pose looks overly dramatic. What on earth do you suppose she was doing when Dr. Loveless's freeze ray struck her?

Ronnie: What's she saying, old chap? Can't understand a word.

ricky: I say there, Gilbert, there's our Yum-Yum.
Quite right, Sullivan, quite yummy.

Hermione: "Gee, George, I didn't think giving her flowers would cause this reaction."



You are all invited to stay for brunch, being served shortly.

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: