Wednesday, May 8, 2019

From the Top Shelf - Stripped and spanked!

I will let our late friend Alex Birch introduce today's story.

"This spicy little tale was originally published in the American spanking magazine Corporal and was reproduced a few years back in the wonderful Anthology of Spanking Literature from Janus Publications

It must be the dream fantasy of so many Hollywood film directors who have torn out their hair over temperamental film actresses who habitually arrive late, oversleep and so on. I would guess this tale was based on Marilyn Monroe but it's a fun read anyway. Some of the terminology and prices give away how old the story is!! The appointed spanker and narrator, by the way, is no relation!

A famous film star, habitually late on set, is called to a meeting of the production team and given a shock. She is told that under the small print of her contract (which of course she left to others) she can be spanked for non performance.The story is called 'Nina Navola -stripped and spanked!' Read on:-

'You're not serious?,' she cried 'you cannot spank me, Nina Navola!. I'm an internationally famous movie star. I'll see my lawyers about this!'

Mr. Wilson answered her by saying 'We've spoken to your lawyers and they agree that we have every right to spank you. To recover the losses that the company has sustained by your habitual lateness on set, we are going to film your spanking in glorious technicolor. I am certain that many private clubs and organisations would pay $10 a ticket to see some authentic real live action of a glamorous movie star receiving a spanking.

'We have employed a Mr. Bircher to administer your spanking. He is an expert at warming a lady's bottom and I'm sure that Hot Pictures Inc. will soon have, and pardon the expression, a hot can, namely yours, on colour film. The bedroom scene we were going to film this morning will make a perfect setting for the unrehearsed spanking movie. So go over there and wait for him!'

Miss Navola stared at me in horror when I walked onto the set. She was indeed a glamorous young lady as her figure amply showed. She was dressed in a red sheath dress moulded skin tight to her body. It was difficult to walk in and she shuffled over to the bedroom set, which was already set up with cameras, lighting equipment and booms.

Nina's vital statistics were 36-25-38 and naturally I was most interested in the last of these, a queen sized ass indeed!

Asking Nina to face me, I unzipped her red sheath dress and told her to step out of it. I took the hem of her silky black slip and slowly inched it over her entire body till I removed it over her head. The cameras which had been rolling since I began undressing this glamorous movie queen were now filming Nina Navola wearing a white brassiere which was filled to capacity and seemed about to burst. A black garter belt held up her sheer stockings which encased two beautiful legs, and sexy pink panties covered her buxom ass.

Unclasping her bra, her big breasts leaped out at me, glad to be free of their encasement. Holding them for a moment to increase her humiliation I said 'Most people are interested in staring at these big tits of yours but I'm more interested in the other end!'

She was blushing furiously and close to tears. I told her to go over to the luxurious double bed and bend over the edge of it. Tying her hands and waist with cord and belt to the bed, so she could not move those parts of her anatomy, I was ready to remove her panties. I took hold of them by the waistband and pulled them right down to her knees. Ass size 38? Yeah no doubt about it, maybe even larger! Her voluptuous buns stared me in the face, just begging to be spanked. I left her black garter belt and stockings on for they would clearly frame the spanking area.

Increasing her humiliation and embarrassment still further, I let my hands roam over her buxom cheeks, kneading every inch of those pleasurable mounds to my desire.

I decided that a birch rod would be a perfect spanking tool for Nina's naked bottom, so I selcted a pliable one from my spanking case, one I believed would do the job well. Stepping up behind this glamorous movie queen whose naked backside trembled in anticipation, I raised my hand and brought the birch down with full force on Nina's creamy white mounds, and she flinched as she felt her first painful sting of the rod.

I told her this was just the beginning and that she could expect many more strokes to fall on her bare rear end.

Three times more I brought down the rod and three red stripes on her ripe bottom were now very visible to the cameras taking in every spanking scene from every angle. One camera was shooting from the left side, one from the right side of the young woman and one was right above getting an interesting top shot of Nina's wriggling bottom. One camera was placed right in front to record her pained facial expressions as she underwent this humiliating punishment. Yet another camera was trained for a below close up of her buxom rear end and it was certainly getting some rare private footage of the movie star never before seen in public!

At ten second intervals my birch rod landed precisely on her rounded mounds and she started to cry. Her once white buttocks were now bright pink as three more searing strokes descended on her striped behind and her cries of pain grew louder, the boom microphone overhead picking up every painful sound emerging from this spoilt and pampered beauty.

I continued to assault her blushing rear as she pleaded with me to stop her painful punishment and swore she would never again be late on a movie set. I told her it was too late for remorse and she should have thought of that before. With these words I again brought the birch rods down on her flaming bottom.

Each spank seared into her lower seat and her thighs were now getting their fair share. This brought agonising cries of pain from Nina and I knew the cameras were picking up every wriggle of her squirming bottom. Her long legs were still encased in sheer stockings but she had long ago kicked off her high heel shoes, her legs now flagpoles as her pink panties now waved the surrender flag, but I wasn't finished yet!

Her anguished cries filled the set of 'Sexy, Willing and Able' as its star was put through the most shame filled and painful experience of her life! Twenty five birch strokes was a goodly dose so I finished with three hard strokes to her scorched bottom then stepped back to admire my handiwork. I am sure any artist would have given me A for effort as I had truly redesigned a glamorous star's milky white bottom into a flaming cauldron of reddened flesh.

Once again my hands roamed her bottom as I touched each painful strip. Nina wailed aloud, the agony of my touch flooding through her body. I told her that, although she was the first movie queen to taste the birch rod, the same clause was now being incorporated into the contracts of other beauties whose fate would soon be a similar one.

I untied her hands and waist and told her not to rub her bottom, as further punishment, and not to let her panties drop below her knees. She shuffled across to the corner with difficulty and I speeded up the process with another sharp swish of the rods. With a loud cry of pain, she tottered a little faster, her large tits bouncing up and down and her wails were still audible five minutes after my last strokes had landed on her bare ass!

Nina Navola, who had walked onto the set as an arrogant, temperamental hussy some half hour before had been transformed by a painful, but well deserved, spanking into a whimpering submissive standing in the corner and contemplating what she had done to deserve the humiliating experience of stripping naked for a painful spanking, captured in full glorious colour for all the world to see.

The cameras got one last revealing shot of Nina's blushing ass as I told her to bend down and pull up her panties. I heard Wilson say 'Cut...and print that!'

Wilson went over to Nina, who was still sobbing in anguish, and said 'I hope you have learned your lesson from this humiliating and painful experience. Now take the rest of the day off and be back on set, on time, tomorrow. If you break any part of your contract with us again, your next punishment will be even worse!'

I asked Wilson for a print of the film and he promised to send me one. He then asked me if I had a good title for the movie and I grinned saying 'How about "Nina Navola - stripped and spanked!" '
Do you remember the old Dick Van Dyke Show episode called "How to Spank a Star"? Well, that was how!
From Hermione's Heart

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have given her an over the lap spanking. Act like a child, get spanked like a child. The kicking, squirming, trying to cover her bottom with her hand only to get it pinned to her back, now that would sell alot of movies.

Roz said...

Interesting story Hermione, a fantasy for a number of film directors I bet lol. Hmm, wonder which movie will be more popular?

Hugs
Roz

QBuzz said...

Love the description of her voluptuous ass when it is first revealed. How he didn't decide to warm her up with a hand spanking before the rod I'll never know!

Baxter said...

great story. the descriptions of her ass were wonderful

ronnie said...

Hermione,

Thank you. Enjoyed the story. Love the descriptions. I wonder who wrote it.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Anon - I agree. OTK would have made a good impression on her.

Roz - It's a toss-up!

QBuzz - I think Mr. B was a real professional and knew how to resist temptation.

Baxter - It sure was!

Ronnie - PRobably "Anonymous" :)

Hugs,
Hermione