Monday, May 6, 2019

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for May 5

Do you have any spanko signals?

Anon: I keep a journal and leave it out for Master when I feel the need to bend over.

Amy: Well, we learned early on that bratty behavior just frustrated Eric so that didn't work. He likes me to tell him but if I don't feel like saying the words, I'll write a story about it.

Liza: I have a necklace that says "I need a spanking" in morse code.

Yorkie: I just ask. Simple.

Roz: Signs and signals have only been used in fun, and not often. It's usually verbal.

Bonnie: We have accumulated numerous signals over the years. Leaving a spanking implement like a paddle or hairbrush in plain sight sends an unmistakable message. A bit more subtle sign is when I wear a pair of thong-style panties, though this technique sometimes generates debate over what qualifies as a thong (in the end, if he wants to spank, non-thong panties won't save my bottom).

There are other fashion choices that grab his attention. Tight slacks, shorts, or leggings, especially in light colors, work almost too well. A shortish skirt or dress is also effective. Even a short summer nightgown can earn me a trip over his lap.

Last week, as we were getting ready to go out, he paddled me because he liked how I looked in a white nylon slip. I didn't mean to signal, but I didn't mind getting spanked.

There are certain words when spoken in an otherwise vanilla context that serve as signals. For example, if Randy mentions "a warming trend," he's referring to the temperature where I sit. If I talk about having a stressful day, I know he will find an opportunity to help me relieve that stress in the best possible manner.

Other times, it can be simply a raised eyebrow, a quick glance, or a nod. We know each other pretty well and we both recognize that more spankings are generally preferable to fewer.

Wendel: Sometimes the Misses will parade around the house in a small t-shirt and panties. All her movements put her bottom in my view. It’s not long until her spanking. Girls night out is a sign that I will be getting the paddle or the belt.

Ronnie: A sign I want spanking is when I wear a pair of P underpants. I make sure he knows I have them on.

Hermione: When Ron slaps me on the bottom I know a real spanking is on the cards. Likewise, when I wiggle my bottom at him, he gets the hint!

Those signals are all pretty clear!
From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack, my wife signals are loud and clear. The tone of her voice, the look in her eyes. Does not matter where, visiting her mother, spanking are done with her present. Hotel, I can be heard, but at least not seen. At home, always in the bedroom, always over her lap and for the most part, naked. Reason for that is to insure I don't try and leave the house, which I have done, and she wants to enjoy her work, so I face the wall in the front room or kitchen. Signals I try to avoid.