Monday, May 13, 2019

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for May 12

What are the reasons for your spankings?

Bernie: The only reason is my need to get one, or my partner's desire to give one.

Yorkie: There is only one reason - because it feels so damned good!

Roz: Spanking doesn't happen here now days, but when we did they were for fun/foreplay, discipline or to reinforce our roles in our dynamic.

Arched one: 1. I love to be spanked.
2. She loves giving me spankings.
3. I love the sting.
4. she loves the way I wiggle when spanked and my bottom turning red.
Reasons Fun/foreplay, discipline, maintenance.

Willie: The most common reason for spanking here I would say is to reinforce our dynamic. There are also punishment spankings that happen ( I'd love to claim rarely but if our dynamic is not reinforced they sadly happen more frequently). Spankings in and of themselves are not used as foreplay but sex can and does happen after often enough ;) . B also does what he calls 'taking'. Basically a "just because I feel like it" spanking- for him.

Jack: Punishment for behavior problems, attitude, being self centered.

QBuzz: Usually for foreplay, but also often just for pleasure, as sometimes we spank each other on the spot without having sex afterwards.

Bonnie: I wrote an article on this topic thirteen years ago. My answer remains a complex mixture of these ten reasons.

Rosco: Irene spanks me as part of foreplay, though she make up a story that it’s discipline. She takes on any one of dozens of personas - schoolgirls, teachers, senoritas, debutantes, British, French. Often I’m being punished for peeking up a girl's skirt or through a keyhole or into a kicker room.

The spankings are intense though not too serious. She’ll often put me in the corner after or tie me to the bed, making me wait. She go off and do something, take a shower, then dress up. Usually she’ll spank me again, before instructing me to please her orally. Intercourse comes after.

There are variations within that routine, but it works well for us, incredibly well.

Sometimes I’ll just get a spanking w/no sex. And sometimes she’ll make me do chores or errands after.

We both love the game and get into it, but we don’t take it too seriously.

Ronnie: A number of reasons. To name a few - sexual, foreplay, pleasure, discipline, stress relief fun.

Joe: Foreplay, pleasure and stress relief are the main reasons. T does not want to be spanked but will spank me because I want it. Sometimes when I come home from work stressed she will tell you need a spanking go get ready then spank me long and hard until all my stress is gone. I will thank her for the spanking and some incredible sex is next. Other times it is playful just because one of us wants to.

Barrel: Always as foreplay. However, the intensity varies widely as we play out various scenarios. While I would like to say our spanking is maintenance, discipline and punishment, I have to admit it is always a prelude to intimacy. Some of our planned sessions are “staged” as punishment that play out as serious intensity and extended duration. Those are truly as stress relief and deep caring for each other, for which we are grateful.

Asteria Noci: Mostly for discipline and punishment, but also because it helps me with stress. And because I like it :)

Liza: 99% of the time it's foreplay. Rarely is it for discipline.

Wendel: We do not need a reason to spank each other. They are just fun (but sometimes painful).

Hermione: Ours are for maintenance and stress relief...oh, yes, and for fun!

Thank you for that interesting discussion. Have a safe week!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: