Monday, April 11, 2022

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for April 10

Where in the world are you?

Wendel: Home is in the mountains of North Dakota. We also have a small home in Ireland just outside of Limerick.

Lurker48: Rural SE Georgia, USA.

PK: Western NC

Bonnie: We're in the Pacific Northwest. Yes, of course it's raining.

Fred Bloggs: I am in London, United Kingdom. It's cold and raining.

Barrel: Arizona. Phoenix in the winter and blessed to be in Flagstaff for the summer…and it’s not cold or raining…sunny and 91 F today in Phoenix.

Baxter: Chicagoland

Morningstar: Love this topic!! How often I wonder where folks are from but hate to ask.

We're living in Eastern Ontario now - but I'm originally from Montreal Quebec 

Norse Cavalier: The northwestern part of Norway.

Roz: We are in the north island of New Zealand. Great topic Hermione. It's great to learn where bloggers come from.

Rich Person: We are in the Portland Oregon area. And yes, it's raining.

Boru: I am in sunny South Africa, where it also raining, a lot ! 15mm at my place so far this morning. I live in Rivonia, which is a suburb in the North of Johannesburg. Winter is coming, which is also the dry season. We are about a mile above sea level, so am in the mile high club, in the comfort of my own bedrooms.

Alice: I'm in Yorkshire, UK and the sun is actually shining at the moment!

Anon 1: Near Riverside, CA and plenty warm here. 

Jack: Eastern Oregon, small town, distance from neighbors. 

Anon 2: We're lurkers, in our late 20's and fairly new to the site. Wife started spanking me in college. At the moment we are living in rural Central Ohio with her strict parents, and they are the ones tanning both of our backsides, per move-in agreement. 

Will Lurker: We spank in Bruxelles and Paris

Anon 3: A small little hamlet in Southern California where a large rusting Queen sits in the harbor.

Anon 4: Long time lurker from Toronto

Anon 5: I live in the Northbay, California

Red: The Greater Toronto area

Bernie: New Mexico

Rosco: Berkeley California USA

Ronnie: Were in The West Midlands, UK.

Anon 6: Sunny NE Florida.

Anon 7: New York City. F/M

Mark: I'm in the South Island of New Zealand 

Themiketones: South Bend, IN, where it is sunny and 60 degrees F.

Prefectdt: Near the border with France, West Flanders, Belgium.

Anon 8: Can't believe I'll be the second to report from Sunny South Bend Indiana

Jean Marie: I didn't intend to reply, but am impressed with the response, so will chime-in!
I'm in the Eastern time zone of the United States.

Hermione: I'm in Ontario, Canada, but like Morningstar, I'm originally from Quebec. It snowed this morning.

Wow! Thank you for such a great response. Spanking is truly international!

Glory to Ukraine


From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Dr. Ken said...

No surprise here--the name of my blog is "Spanking Minnesota", after all! :-) To be precise, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota...