Sunday, July 17, 2022

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #444

In the comments section of a recent post, one of Bonnie's readers asked her a question. I agreed to share the question here so that you, dear readers, might be able to help. 

Do you know of any safe, reliable website or app where one could meet people who share an interest in spanking or being spanked?  There were were several such sites in the past, but they are no longer active. 

Can you help this reader find a safe way to make connections and possibly meet up with an appropriate partner? If so, please leave your response as a comment, and I will publish a, edited summary of our discussion.

 

Glory to Ukraine


From Hermione's Heart

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thank you for bringing this question to our brunch!

Roz said...

This is such a good question Hermione and Bonnie. Unfortunately, I don't know of any sites/apps

Hugs
Roz

ronnie said...

Sorry I can't help.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Spanky53 said...

Try Spanking Needs Forums: They have a Chat feature ( a little crashy at times, but people interact) Forums, PM's and a section for Blogs by State.

FetLife: Not a dating site but you can find groups, munches and events by state and even by the city you live in.

There are other sites like Alt.com, which I don't endorse necessarily unless you are good at weeding through the spam and horndog messages.

Jean Marie said...

Like Spanky53, I've heard of the Spanking Needs site, too. A friend/regular follower of my blog who I trust recommended it to me (but before I looked into it, I attended a munch and met someone).
It is SO difficult to find and connect with the right someone!
Another GREAT question; thank you for hosting!
Warmly,
Jean Marie

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

No, I don't know of any good speciality meet up sites. Even when there used to be more of them, I never had any luck with them. Frequenting normal sites and using the old codes, does sometimes work, but the people likely to recognize these codes tend to be at least in their 40s now. So that is no good if you are looking for play partners from the younger generation.

Prefectdt

Anonymous said...

Connecting has always been difficult. It may be slightly better now, but it's still not easy. Graham

Barrel said...

I wish I could help, but I’m not active in that realm.

Barrel