Monday, October 24, 2022

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for October 23

Do you ever dress for distress?

Jack: I don't call it a special anything, when I've messed up big time, I must wait in the bedroom, have my pajamas on the bed. 'Mommy' takes her time coming, when she does, I'm told to undress. She scolds me, standing their naked, seeing the bathbrush. Once the spanking is done, I must put on my pajamas and get to the kitchen or frontroom and face the wall. She pulls down the bottoms, wanting to enjoy seeing my spanked bottom.

Roz: Not a special outfit as such, but Rick used to sometimes dictate that I wear a skirt rather than the usual jeans and/or a particular lingerie set, or colour. Since we began slowly bringing spanking back recently he has done this a couple of times.

KDPierre: Sometimes, but not often, Rosa will have me in pouch panties (women's thon-like frillies sewn with a male genitalia accommodating pouch in front) to add some subby flavor.

However, with Nickki a special outfit is always needed since something that covers my front is one of the rules of our arrangement. So, sometimes, it's an apron, sometimes a simple house-frock Nickki keeps for the occasion, or lately the very same frilly pouch panties previously described.

Fondles: I can't recall ever having a special outfit either for me or BIKSS. But if he has a plan to spank outdoors then he'll have me wear a skirt so that it makes for easier access :)

Anon 1: I agree that there is something about laying across my wife's skirt that makes the spanking more memorable. 

Rosco: Irene will often change clothes 2 or 3 times during our “dates”. Sometimes I’m blindfolded so I can only tell what she’s wearing by feel. Last such encounter, she spanked me then tied me up and blindfolded me while she went to ride the stationary bike. She came back, teased me by putting her sweaty bottom and pussy on my face, spanked me again, then took a shower. She put on a fancy dress, spanked me a third time and sat on my face for real.

I’m often instructed to wear panties or a frilly pink nightgown that she selected for me. It was only after 20 years of spankings that Irene started enjoying dressing me up in girly clothes. Sometimes she puts lipstick or makeup on me and makes me look at myself in the mirror.

Anon 2: I love to have my spankees wear full back white panties. I like the look and feel of them covering a nice bottom. Of course, I like to pull them down as well.
I really like my spankers to wear aprons. There is something about a beautiful woman in an apron that really does it for me.

Wendy: Never. Unless completely naked counts. My husband doesn’t require me to dress a certain way for a spanking. So, unless I decide to do it on my own, it doesn’t happen. I think we probably have different ideas about what would make a good special outfit (he’s more into sexy and I’m more interested in a school girl/teen vibe), so may it’s for the best.

Wendel: We like to dress up for Halloween, so it is always fun to spank the character we are portraying. Hoping the Misses goes with Black Widow this year. I always felt she deserved a hell of a spanking. The Misses was a schoolgirl a few years ago. She will wear it once in a while and present a bad report card which leads to a spanking.

Barrel: While not required for a casual spanking, we do usually dress up for a serious or session spanking. My wife might vary from casual attire to a corset. She expects me to wear something commensurate with the level of spanking. Our sessions vary in intensity, so her requirements vary as well. Last week, we had a long, planned session. I wore thigh-high stockings, a white thong and heels. I was spanked, strapped, cropped, whipped and caned, in an extended session, and still bear the marks a week thereafter. It was one of her best thrashings. Truly delightful. 

Hermione: From time to time Ron will ask me to dress up. That means a black, lacy corset with suspenders, and long black stockings. My bottom is bare for easy access. 

Graham: Suspenders and stockings always enhance the experience for me. On her, not me!

What an exciting array of spanking outfits!


From Hermione's Heart

No comments: