Tuesday, October 18, 2022

An Interview with Erica

Erica Scott's blog is one of my favourites. She's witty, intelligent, and knows what she likes and doesn't like. She's kind of a role model for me; I admire her bravery and determination. I urge you to buy her book, Late Bloomer. It's a fascinating read. You'll find the link at the top of her blog.

At yesterday's brunch, many of you chose Erica Scott as a spanking model you would like to spank. I can't promise you that, but you can hear her thoughts here as she chats with Jillian Keenan.


 

You're never too old for a spanking. Am I right?


Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

4 comments:

Fred said...

I bought Erica's book with my vanilla Kindle account. Now the feed is "Interesting" based on my recent purchase.

Roz said...

Fabulous and insightful interview! Thank you for sharing this Hermione.

Hugs
Roz

Ronnie Soul said...

What an interesting interview, really enjoyed it. So lovely to hear her. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Erica Scott said...

I am speechless for once, and very touched. Thank you, Hermione. ♥