Monday, October 10, 2022

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for October 9

Are you an obedient spankee?

Fred: It has never occurred to me to be anything other than obedient and contrite. Maybe it's time for a change?

Red: Mostly obedient, but occasionally a back problem preventing a spanking. Someone who likes being spanked (except during the spanking), could never be reluctant, no matter how severe it might be.

Graham: Obedient whether top or bottom unless we've agreed to some "special" scenario. :-) 

Anon 1: Obedient. I want to stay focused on the task at hand. 

Roz: Great question! I would say I ultimately comply. Although at times there may be token verbal resistance beforehand.

Simon: Whether giving or receiving punishment with me it's only done for fun so at heart anybody being spanked by me is essentially obedient and similarly I'm being a willing recipient. However it is always fun if a lady pretends to be unhappy about her punishment and vice versa it's fun to act as an unwilling spankee.

Prefectdt: I am very obedient... Except when I'm bratting. But bratting is like Topping, I only do it with the informed consent of the other party involved and I respect their hard limits on that.

Bonnie: For us, it depends upon the scene. I almost always want to be spanked, so I wouldn't want to miss out because my resistance was mistaken for disinterest or dislike. But there are some punishment scenarios where reluctant and delayed compliance fits.

Wendy: I am generally obedient now. When I was younger, I used to resist more, thinking that my husband should “force me” or make rules and enforce them, but he didn’t. So now I kind of enforce my own rules, like staying in position and calling him “sir.” The early resistance does mean that he’s only tried the diaper position on me once — I think that one requires a compliance that I wasn’t willing to give at the time.

Anon 2: For me it depends on what type of spanking it is but for the most part I like a little resistance from the spankee at first. It seems to spice things up and makes it that much sweeter when they are finally over my knee getting their bottom spanked.

Barrel: I agree with several others, it depends on the type of spanking. For the most part, I am submissive and compliant. But when the session will be severe, I am often hesitant and reluctant. My wife is very encouraging and supportive in helping me get mentally prepared and physically restrained. Thereafter, I am prepared for the duration. 

Wendel: We like spankings so there is not much resistance. The Misses will fuss occasionally in hopes of getting extra spanks which I am happy to oblige.

Rosco: Generally, our roleplay routine is that Irene scolds me for some transgression - peeking in the women’s locker room, peeking up skirts, sniffing panties - that sort of thing. Often someone has snitched on me. I deny it. Then I claim entrapment. As the spanking proceeds and intensifies, I break down, confess and apologize. But it’s too late.

Sometimes I’ll write the note for the aggrieved woman or women, sign their names, and leave it for Irene to find.

Hermione: Like many others, I am obedient because I want the spanking. Why protest when Ron will see through it immediately?

Thanks everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian readers.

Glory to Ukraine


From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

KDPierre said...

I was on vacation and missed this, but I'll chime in now:

Mostly obedient, with the exceptions being those extremely rare times (but that DO happen) where something in me seriously and strongly resists/resents/disagrees with the proclaimed offense. I have no problem being punished for something I did wrong, but on a few rare occasions, things appeared to Rosa in a way that was not consistent with what I knew was in my heart at the time. Sub or not, I will not blindly consent to something that is misunderstood. Once things are cleared up, one of us ends up seeing the other's point and the punishment is either dropped or ultimately consented too with clearer understanding. For us, proceeding without this clarification would breed destructive resentment rather than be the productive behavior management we are seeking.

Anonymous said...

I simply fail to understand the question.
If you are being spanked you need to be obedient, no discussion here!
My partner expects to hear nothing more then yes m’aam no m’aam and I need to be 100% obedient or else.

In the beginning I had troubles with being totally obedient, but she dealt with that, 50 extra strokes with the bathbrush everytime she was not satisfied with my behaviour during a spanking makes sure I understand what she wants and kept me from being able to sit for 3 days or even more.
It hurts like hell and I am crying like a little baby but I have learned my lesson, believe me, I did……