Friday, June 16, 2023

Over the Desk is gone

One of my favourite go-to sites for spanking stories is gone. Over the Desk featured school stories in which the slipper and the cane were prominent, but also had domestic spanking stories of various kinds. In addition, there was a separate set of true life spankings, most of which, I suspect, were fantasies or a stretch of a real occurrence, but entertaining nevertheless. I'm hoping that they just haven't paid the bill and the site will be back up soon.


Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

4 comments:

Prefectdt said...

That's a shame, even if it was not a blog that I often visited, I think that a lot of people liked this site. It is frustrating, when you don't know what happened to a blog.

Prefectdt

Anonymous said...

Not gone! Kenny is migrating to a new host. He "owns" the URL so check back in a week or two using the old overthedesk URL to see the new site.

Hermione said...

Prefectdt: Yes, it's very frustrating when someone just vanishes.

Anon: That's wonderful news! Thanks for the info. I will keep checking for the new site.

Hugs,
Hermione

Loki_Darksong said...

Now that really sucks!

Even though I wasn't able to visit as much as I'd like to, I enjoyed that site.

Hopefully it will be a temporary thing because the stories were very impressive.