Thursday, June 22, 2023

Turn on the Heat

I'll be in the kitchen baking today. Sure, it's 30 degrees C outside and the air conditioner is blasting away, but needs must. we're out of cookies! So the oven is preheating and I have a few moments to spare before the first batch goes in. Enjoy these past baking fails with me.


A bum-shaped loaf; very creative.



That dough has proofed way too long.



Oops! Forgot to roll up the crescent rolls.



Plastic in the oven is a no no!





Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

5 comments:

Jean Marie said...

LOVE these shots! I used to bake bread years ago, enjoyed getting my aggression out with the kneading. I may need to try another batch of honey whole wheat bread, but my loaves will never be as cute as your bun-bread!

Prefectdt said...

:)

Prefectdt

WendelJones said...

Great stuff Hermoine. Love the plastic tray in the oven. Thanks for sharing.

Wendel

Roz said...

These are great Hermione, I'm sure your cookies didn't turn out like these :)

Hugs
Roz

Ronnie Soul said...

Good ones. Thanks for the smile.

LOve,
Ronnie
xx