Monday, July 10, 2023

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for July 9

What spoils a spanking?

Abby: Hi Hermione! My answer specifically regards spanking as foreplay or sensual impact play. As a bottom, the one thing for me that has ruined a spanking is if my reaction is maybe a little over the top to a particular stroke or series of strokes, and then the spanking ends because the top feels bad and thinks he was playing the wrong way or feels that I am being unreasonable and not in the right head space. Sometimes, even when a spanking is a sexy spanking, the body over-reacts! This hasn’t happened in a very very long time, but I really wanted to respond to your brunch so I had to think back to when a spanking has gone wrong. Fortunately, I’d say they are about 99% always right! 

Bonnie: There are many unwelcome interruptions - doorbell, phone, kid coming home early, kitty puking, misplaced swat, skin break, broken implement, misunderstanding, muscle cramp, and more.

Wendel: Phone ringing and doorbell will stop a spanking. Whether we answer it or not we always check who it is. 

Rosco: Yeah, like others have said, the interruptions.

I was tied up recently when visitors arrived an hour early. Also, once we had an intruder in the backyard. I had to quickly escape my submissive mindset, throw on some pants, and chase the ne’er do well away. Sometimes the grandchildren call. But that’s only a slight delay.

Roz: Yep, interruptions door knock, phone etc. Also my own reactions to the spanking, particularly if I feel I slightly overreact, or my mindset changes.

Ronnie: Like others have said, many interruptions, mobile ringing, door knocking and unexpected visits from family.

Prefectdt: I am with Abby on this one. I aspire to take my spankings in a Stoic and self-disciplined manner. But I am by nature a bit of a dancer and mover when the swats are coming in, and I feel disappointed with myself, if I have not maintained my position and composure, during a spanking.

KDPierre: Here's one that hasn't been mentioned but has happened to me more than once: a spontaneous nosebleed from the face down position and straining.

Barrel: As previously mentioned, a wrapping stroke from a cane will cause me to flip from where I wanted to be to tapping out. I hate it when I do that but, for some reason, that sensation is a buzz killer for me.

Hermione: I too hate wrapping, but it rarely happens unless the switch or dressage whip are used. If I were to be given a punishment spanking, I would be very disappointed if it was not accompanied by a lecture and "Naughty girl" types of phrases.

May all your spankings be long and uninterrupted.

Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: